Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 15 1 2 11 12 13 14 15
world cup
world cup
Bad cross or great shot?

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
R
bench
bench
R
Quote:

Bishop England 18
Cane Bay 0

Coach, definitely a great win for your team and school! How can you allow BE with their “proud tradition” of soccer slam another school that is in their first year and playing with only freshmen and sophomores? I didn’t see the game, but “assume” you changed your line up during the game. I understand players wanting to show what they can do when given the opportunity, playing for more playing time. Players play and coaches coach. As a coach, you should know that there comes a time when you control and pass the ball instead of putting it in the net. That’s why this is addressed to the coach and not the players. If Cane Bay had juniors and seniors on the team it would still be ugly, but come on. Full disclosure – I don’t know of anyone associated with the school you tried to embarrass. Nor do I have a child playing high school soccer. Straight up, you need to reevaluate your priorities. Also, I suggest that you read or reread your schools Mission Statement. It has words such as faith community, mutual respect and charity. I love and respect the beautiful game and your 18 - 0 game against ( basically a JV team) is an insult to our sport. Just my opinion.

wow. having fun paradox. you really have no idea what you are talking about do you. Coach Khoury is arguably one of the greatest coaches in South Carolina. Just look at BE's record. Very few coaches truly care about the development of their players as athletes and people as much as him. As for the 19-0 game, BE played with their starters for only about 15 minutes. the rest was the second string players playing a man down. thats not to insult cane bay, who had a huge disadvantage coming in as a new school and not having upperclassmen, but just to show that khoury was in no way arrogantly thrashing a school as you would so love to believe. Obviously some people have a personal vendetta against BE, but that is just as much a tribute to what BE has accomplished as anything else. Just keep the forums about soccer, and before spewing resentful hate at a great coach and school know what you are talking about. good luck in you next game against BE paradox and marcus.

C
bench
bench
C
philo youd have to ask acree if he was trying to shoot it. if nobody is on the field, sure, its a great shot off the post. but with an experienced keeper and a defender playing back post, a corner kick should never go in.

T
goal kick
goal kick
T
While the Rock Hill/Northwestern game was postponed, the South Point/Fort Mill game was played at noon today at Manchester Soccer Complex.
It rained for the entire match.

South Pointe 4
Fort Mill 2

Fort Mill had a player receive a straight red just prior to half time. South Pointe had a player receive a straight red just prior to the end of the match.

Last edited by taylorbabe; 03/28/09 10:44 PM.

-Attitude reflects leadership-
K
bench
bench
K
a region 5 team will make it to state this year
bc, south aikin, or airport
itll be one of them

C
corner kick
corner kick
C
Who was sent off for each team and what was the reason for each (Fort Mill/South Pointe)? Could affect both teams in their region play over the next week.

"Boys, even if it means dying on the pitch, we must win!" Marc-Vivien Foe 1975 - 2003
P
goal kick
goal kick
P
I believe it was just a great shot philo, not a bad cross. That is the second he has made this year directly off of a corner like that.

Last edited by pinger90; 03/28/09 11:47 PM.
W
goal kick
goal kick
W
Anyone know the score of the Wando/Parkview game? Or the BE/James Island game?

B
throw in
throw in
B
Wando 1, Parkview 1 after two overtime periods. I was told that Georgia doesn't do kicks from the mark so the game ended as a tie.

C
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
C
Barnwell vs Wade Hampton

Game called with ten minutes left in the first half. Barnwell up 1-0. No make up date decided on yet.

Page 13 of 15 1 2 11 12 13 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard