3/24 at Easley

Easley 6
Westside 0

B
goal
goal
B
Quote:

can any one explain the black numbers on the scoreboard? i know the red numbers are the state rankings. but what do the black ones represent?

I'm pretty sure they represent the SCSOCCER final top 25 overall, all classes, at the end of last season.

throw in
throw in
3/23
@ Eau Claire
Orangeburg Prep-12
EC- 2

Goal
Goal
Tuesday, March 24
Due West, SC

Clinton 3 - 2 Dixie
in PKs (2-1)

Sean Vick
Christ Church Soccer
throw in
throw in
3/24 @ Eau Claire

Lower Richland- 0
EC- 4

corner kick
corner kick
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Blythewood 3
Rock Hill 2

sounds like a good game? Any information how this game went? Thanks

Blythewood scored 20 minutes into the game to make it 1-0 off of a corner. Rock Hill scored just before half off a mishandled corner by the Blythewood keeper to make it 1-1. Blythewood scored about 10-15 minutes into the second half to make it 2-1, after the Blythewood forward got mauled in the box. Then a mishandled clear in the back lead to a break-away for one of the Rock Hill forwards leading to a goal making it 2-2. No teams scored in overtime and Blythewood wins in pk's 5-4. I would say possesion was 60% to 40% in Blythewood's favor, Rock Hill never had the lead and was pretty much playing catch up the whole game. Both teams will do good this season it was a great game to watch.

Thanks, looks like a great game. Seems like all these region 4 games are decided by just 1 goal

Yes, Region 4 is going to be a doozy!

C
kick off
kick off
C
Quote:

Aiken 4 RNE 3

Wow really im surprised hopefully RNE can start to turn things around. I was told this game was extremely physical with both teams getting a deck of cards my friend also told me it was pretty exciting and that Aiken barely pulled out a win with a goal in the last few min's? Anybody have any more details on this game??? any ways good job to both teams. Man the underdog stories always get me....

C
kick off
kick off
C
But despite the stacked region five I find region four to be much more interesting who will come out on top?

P
kick off
kick off
P
Bishop England 18
Cane Bay 0

Coach, definitely a great win for your team and school! How can you allow BE with their “proud tradition” of soccer slam another school that is in their first year and playing with only freshmen and sophomores? I didn’t see the game, but “assume” you changed your line up during the game. I understand players wanting to show what they can do when given the opportunity, playing for more playing time. Players play and coaches coach. As a coach, you should know that there comes a time when you control and pass the ball instead of putting it in the net. That’s why this is addressed to the coach and not the players. If Cane Bay had juniors and seniors on the team it would still be ugly, but come on. Full disclosure – I don’t know of anyone associated with the school you tried to embarrass. Nor do I have a child playing high school soccer. Straight up, you need to reevaluate your priorities. Also, I suggest that you read or reread your schools Mission Statement. It has words such as faith community, mutual respect and charity. I love and respect the beautiful game and your 18 - 0 game against ( basically a JV team) is an insult to our sport. Just my opinion.

goal kick
goal kick
thanks bear. makes sense

i wanna stay inside
Page 6 of 15 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard