Print Thread
Page 8 of 15 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 14 15
L
bench
bench
L
Quote:

Quote:

RV beat lancaster last night 3-0 and Chapin tonight 1-1 (5-4) in pks. both keepers blocked one. and the 6th kicker for chapin missed frame. sounded like a good game. apparently poorly officiated.

Id say possesion was about 60% Chapin 40% Ridge View, Chapin may have had a few more looks on goal they were definatly better looks but who can deny a good keeper for Ridge View who made a few excellent saves to keep it tied. Both teams played well for the conditions and as for the poor officiating i think the officiating was good it never got out of hand really. A fight almost broke out between the two teams which really ruined the game in my opinion, but other than that was a run game to watch.

It was an extremely well played and aggressive match until (a very frustrated) Joey Demare let a kick out on the RV keeper when he had possession of the ball. I am a referee and in my opinion, he should have recieved AT LEAST a yellow. However, he had already had one yellow during the game and I think the ref was afraid to throw the second. A kick to the keeper with no consequences always sends the game into overly aggresive dangerous play. This was proven as BOTH sides stepped up the agression exponentially. As for the "fight," I think that was frustration from both teams coming out and I'm commend both teams for not throwing a punch. It was more of a flare up of tempers and the referees handled it with two red cards on both sides. I wouldn't necessarily say it "ruined" the game... Tempers flared, they moved on and it was a battle to the finish. Very exciting match to watch, well done to both teams.

Corner Kick
Corner Kick
Quote:

Knowing Bishop England coach's ways he doesnt give a [Email]rat@$$[/Email] either way. He has no control of his team. They do their own thing. Not much coaching going on at Daniel Island. Not just coaching but overall respect. "Just roll the ball out there with your recruited team and play." Money is a hell of a drug.

SO IS MARIJUANA!!!! WE ALL KNOW WHERE TO GET IT WHILE WERE IN THE CHUCK! IN THE BACK OF ONE OF THOSE GOD-DERN LAND ROVERS IN THE BE PARKING LOT! PROBABLY GET A RACIST COMMENT OR TWO WHILE WE'RE THERE!

Stuff White People Like: #589 - Guy Fieri
corner kick
corner kick
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

RV beat lancaster last night 3-0 and Chapin tonight 1-1 (5-4) in pks. both keepers blocked one. and the 6th kicker for chapin missed frame. sounded like a good game. apparently poorly officiated.

Id say possesion was about 60% Chapin 40% Ridge View, Chapin may have had a few more looks on goal they were definatly better looks but who can deny a good keeper for Ridge View who made a few excellent saves to keep it tied. Both teams played well for the conditions and as for the poor officiating i think the officiating was good it never got out of hand really. A fight almost broke out between the two teams which really ruined the game in my opinion, but other than that was a run game to watch.

It was an extremely well played and aggressive match until (a very frustrated) Joey Demare let a kick out on the RV keeper when he had possession of the ball. I am a referee and in my opinion, he should have recieved AT LEAST a yellow. However, he had already had one yellow during the game and I think the ref was afraid to throw the second. A kick to the keeper with no consequences always sends the game into overly aggresive dangerous play. This was proven as BOTH sides stepped up the agression exponentially. As for the "fight," I think that was frustration from both teams coming out and I'm commend both teams for not throwing a punch. It was more of a flare up of tempers and the referees handled it with two red cards on both sides. I wouldn't necessarily say it "ruined" the game... Tempers flared, they moved on and it was a battle to the finish. Very exciting match to watch, well done to both teams.

I went and got in my car with 10 minutes left cause it was freezing! i must have missed when Joey kicked the keeper. I did see him run into him trying to get to a ball that was in the air but i thought that was 50 50 he was looking at the ball not trying to hit the keeper.

goal
goal
Are they here?

A SHARK ATE ME YES THEY DESERVE TO DIE AND I HOPE THEY BURN IN HELL
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
PROBABLY GOT A GOT DERN HEAT LAMP HOOKED UP TO THE CIGARETTE LIGHTER IN THE LAND ROVER! KEEPIN THAT GREEN FREEEESH MANG

Stuff White People Like: #589 - Guy Fieri
S
corner kick
corner kick
S
Quote:

It was an extremely well played and aggressive match until (a very frustrated) Joey Demare let a kick out on the RV keeper when he had possession of the ball. I am a referee and in my opinion, he should have recieved AT LEAST a yellow. However, he had already had one yellow during the game and I think the ref was afraid to throw the second. A kick to the keeper with no consequences always sends the game into overly aggresive dangerous play.

Seems like I have seen more and more of these type plays on the keeper in the last several years - but betcha by golly wow you let the keeper come out and take down a forward while (wink wink) going for the ball and the card will fly. Seems the "protection" for dangerous plays on keepers is a thing of the past. I guess it will take somebody getting seriously hurt before the refs clamp back down.

Goal
Goal
Wednesday, March 25
Clinton, SC

Clinton 0 - 5 Wade Hampton (G)

Sean Vick
Christ Church Soccer
S
throw in
throw in
S
RE-POST

3/25/09 at Lugoff

Dreher 2-1 Lugoff Elgin

Dreher wins 4-1 on penalty kicks

(geez - why deleted? boys played hard and finally got a W!)

F
kick off
kick off
F
Lets recall back in the season of 2006 NW Vs. Fort Mill.
The cleats up kick in the gut of the keeper for fort mill, who ended up having his liver lacerated......He immediately got violently ill on the field after impact.....

How much more serious do we need to get?????

corner kick
corner kick
Quote:

It was an extremely well played and aggressive match until (a very frustrated) Joey Demare let a kick out on the RV keeper when he had possession of the ball. I am a referee and in my opinion, he should have recieved AT LEAST a yellow. However, he had already had one yellow during the game and I think the ref was afraid to throw the second.

So...did Joey apologize and hold out his hand after the foul?

"Silence, I kill you!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
Page 8 of 15 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard