Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 15 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15
C
bench
bench
C
irmo dominated from the start, scoring 5 min in. they had numerous other chances, but couldnt finish. then lexington had a few chances during the middle of the 1st half, but couldnt finish either. irmo scored with under 2 min left in the half to go in 2-0 at halftime.

2nd half more of the same, with lexington having more chances up front, but unable to score. irmos 3rd goal came on a corner poorly judged by the keeper and the backpost player.

irmo shouldve scored many more than 3. however, had lexington finished one of theirs in the 1st half, it mightve been interesting.

S
throw in
throw in
S
Anyone hear the outcome of the Socastee - South Aiken game from last night?

S
kick off
kick off
S
Saluda 6, Mid-Carolina 4

kick off
kick off
Quote:

irmo dominated from the start, scoring 5 min in. they had numerous other chances, but couldnt finish. then lexington had a few chances during the middle of the 1st half, but couldnt finish either. irmo scored with under 2 min left in the half to go in 2-0 at halftime.

2nd half more of the same, with lexington having more chances up front, but unable to score. irmos 3rd goal came on a corner poorly judged by the keeper and the backpost player.

irmo shouldve scored many more than 3. however, had lexington finished one of theirs in the 1st half, it mightve been interesting.

irmo had coulntless chances but failed to put most of them away or even get off a shot. the goals they did score off were solid (with the exception of acree's goal from a corner). lexington will beat some teams this year

there are no 'born' soccer players
E
goal kick
goal kick
E
At Summerville
Summerville 0 Parkview 2
0-2 at half
shots 7-16
on target 4-13
fouls 8-14
corners 2-3
Parkview scored twice in the first 15 minutes (Gyawu in first 30 seconds! and Liu later) Good job by our guys to hang in after the first 15. Even created some good chances in the second half. Weather Channel was the big disappointment...no horrible thunderstorms as expected. Hope the weater holds out for Parkview/Wando. Should be good.

C
kick off
kick off
C
The boys game between Socastee and South Aiken was canceled due to weather predictions as well as South Aiken game vs Waccamaw. The South Aiken team was looking forward to the trip but mother nature was too unpredictable.

J
bench
bench
J
Quote:

Quote:

Knowing Bishop England coach's ways he doesnt give a [Email]rat@$$[/Email] either way. He has no control of his team. They do their own thing. Not much coaching going on at Daniel Island. Not just coaching but overall respect. "Just roll the ball out there with your recruited team and play." Money is a hell of a drug.

SO IS MARIJUANA!!!! WE ALL KNOW WHERE TO GET IT WHILE WERE IN THE CHUCK! IN THE BACK OF ONE OF THOSE GOD-DERN LAND ROVERS IN THE BE PARKING LOT! PROBABLY GET A RACIST COMMENT OR TWO WHILE WE'RE THERE!

That may have been the dumbest thing I have ever heard. I honestly feel dumber after read that post. By the comment, you are not mocking BE, you just out right look like an idiot. And for someone so say those things, they must have been BE on the field right? I mean, what moron would go on here and bash Bishop England when they get dominated on the field. Only an insecure fool would get on here and bash Bishop England for something completely and utterly unrelated to soccer. "Marcus H", i suggest you possibly grow up and when and if you beat Bishop England, then get back on here and continue your little rampage of stupid myths and rumors. I don't know if you are aware but Bishop England is what 4 time state Champions? correct me if that fact is wrong. We work, and we win. get your story right.

goal kick
goal kick
Will the Socastee vs. SA game be rescheduled?

It would be a long drive for just one game though.

C
kick off
kick off
C
Quote:

RVvsCHAPIN GAME RECAP-

I thought both teams looked good wednesday night. Both fought hard and I think Chapin was unlucky to not come out with a win. Chapin played a very competive match and deserved the win. RV was incredibly pumped for the match as well.

Key Player- CHAPIN-To start off I would say Demare was on fire. He had a man mark on him really tight wherever he went but always found a way to get by him and create a chance. Easy to see RV had a plan for him not to touch the ball but it doesn't always work when you have a player like him you have to worry about. Demare also seems to have gotten a lot stronger on the ball. Haven't seen him in a year play since the move to CESA but looks like he has been hitting the weights.

Key Player- RV-Justin Braddock. Simply won the game for RV stopping Demareon numerous occasions. Also give credit to number 5 on RV looked decent at times. RV has a long way to go before becoming top dogs but they are looking good!

I have to give credit to the ridge view defense for working so hard til the end of the game. The whole team has stepped up and work hard for each other and have formed a brotherhood

P
kick off
kick off
P
Quote:

irmos 3rd goal came on a corner poorly judged by the keeper and the backpost player.

I heard Acree's corner for the third goal vs Lexington went in directly, deflecting off the upper part of the post. That it was a great shot. Which is correct?

Page 12 of 15 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard