Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
B
corner kick
corner kick
B
Dale Jr. might better go ahead and part ways with Eury Jr. 'cause he clearly is not thinking clearly. STRANGE????

Goal
Goal
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I knew it was a matter of time. I once knew a guy who sold weed in college, but then dropped out. Nowadays he clings to the under belly of others in hopes of name recognition. He coaches soccer now somewhere in columbia. Drug dealer turned coach. Awesome.

I don't know which poster you're referring to. If it's me (because I was referring to the lame broken arm pic), I have 2 degrees and 2 state championships and the only weeds I know of are the ones in my recently purchased home. I believe you're gravely mistaken on this one and if you really want to make this personal, we can do that as well.

Hey, I only roll the ball out four or five months a year. What threat am I to you, Keep?

Believe me, you're not.

You got jokes. I got jokes. I wasn't particularly picking on you, aside from the bad pictures. It's an attempt, in an admittedly crude manner, to give you a perspective from the side who has been increasingly on the defensive ever since they simply asked for help from those they actually serve in the first place. Why?

If you're offended by the comments in my post then it's possible you need to 1. not care what other people think or 2. re-evaluate what you actually do.

hat-trick
hat-trick
Quote:

Thank you. Upon further review I can confirm that there is no estimate in these posts of how much donation per soccer program in SC would be needed to cover this cost. The recent estimates of $50 from every program, or $100 from at least half of the programs, were very helpful in determining an appropriate donation level.

In addition to being discussed at the winter clinic, the $100 donation per program was requested/suggested on Feb 10 in this thread.

C
Coach
Coach
C
Missed that one...mea culpa, and thank you.

I've got good news and bad news...
World Cup
World Cup
Lets just all come out from our screen names, donate $100, and be done with this.

C
Coach
Coach
C
Ok...apologies. Sincere apologies.

I responded to what I took as an unfair and inflammatory post with what was probably another unfair and inflammatory post. What this has turned into is something that is no longer about the kids or the sport, but has become a personal sparring contest of attacks and defensive counterattacks. This isn't what we are here to do. Regardless of my opinion (or anyone else's) of the tactics employed, the end result the Heises & company are trying to accomplish is just. Continuing to argue over tactics will not get anyone's job done...so let me apologize for my part in stirring dissent and move on.

I've got good news and bad news...
World Cup
World Cup
Team Chass/Young out.

Wayne Offline OP
Brace
OP Offline
Brace
Hey, I'm going to START using a screen name. Maybe... Stir The Pot, or The 900 Pound Gorilla, or maybe The Hater. No wait, Mr. Nice Guy!
Anyway, we made $600 today for "the cause." I should have done this sooner.

Signed,
Tongue-in-cheek

Y'all keep it real and keep the money coming. Remember the number to call is BR 549. If you're not old enough to know what that means, Salute!

The Weather Is Here. Wish You Were Beautiful.
B
hat-trick
hat-trick
B
Kevin,

Lost in the personal attacks.....was my idea and question. Do you have any idea the percentage of girls in these two all-star games who also played in the VC?

Quote:

Uh, an idea.....

How about putting a 10% "tax" on tournament entry fees with that 10% going directly to support this tournament?

Pay as you go.....the schools that max out on tournaments are probably the same schools with money and the same schools with a lot of players participating.

I'm curious.....what percentage of the SC girls who participated in these all-star games...also participated in Viking Cup? My guess is, probably a pretty high percentage.

CJ Offline
Brace
Brace
Quote:

Hey, I'm going to START using a screen name. Maybe... Stir The Pot, or The 900 Pound Gorilla, or maybe The Hater. No wait, Mr. Nice Guy!
Anyway, we made $600 today for "the cause." I should have done this sooner.

Signed,
Tongue-in-cheek

Y'all keep it real and keep the money coming. Remember the number to call is BR 549. If you're not old enough to know what that means, Salute!

Hey, I am old enough to have been to a taping of Hee-Haw!

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard