Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
world cup
world cup
CJ,

Run it by your fellow R1 coaches. I think the main obstacle may be a local school district policy that prohibits a team from traveling more than "x" miles for a regular season match.

Let me know.

Thanks.

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
F
goal
goal
F
"Glad to see Westside improving CJ needs a cross town rival."

Thanks for all of the support guys! I don't think Westside is a crosstown rival to TL Hanna just yet though. With every step we've tried to take forward, it seems like Hanna's taken three! But hey, that's only a good thing, and it, along with Wren's consistent improvement, has only helped to bring Region I some positive attention.

The Region I vs Region III match-ups sound great!

Thanks to Kevin and Kyle, my wife's insight that is about 10,000 times better than mine (she was an all-american in martial arts and won some national tournaments), and the hard work of my girls for earning Westside a nod on the boards. I had a few lofty goals when I got into coaching, and being ranked in the state was way, way, way up there!

That said, I'll try to get some game previews out in a bit.

J
kick off
kick off
J
Ryan, congrats on breaking through on the rankings. Huge improvements have been made at Westside since your arrival.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard