Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
P
goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
P
this year could probably be the begining of another championship domination for Irmo for years to come. They have great depth and youth on their side. They will take state this year and compete in the finals for years to come. This years team is probably the highest caliber Irmo team to come through since '03 or ever.

W
goal
goal
W
All due respect they aren't close to some of the early 90 and mid 90 teams. They are good but those teams were just unreal.

kick off
kick off
Quote:

this year could probably be the begining of another championship domination for Irmo for years to come. They have great depth and youth on their side. They will take state this year and compete in the finals for years to come. This years team is probably the highest caliber Irmo team to come through since '03 or ever.

When did Northwestern move out of the state?
They didn't?
*** D'OH! ***

better luck next year

Homer no function beer well without
S
Brace
Brace
S
they may not be as good as previous years, but looking at what they have now and what they have in the future, it is strong to say Irmo is going to make another strong push. Yes, Northwestern is still here but is their program as a whole dominating as Irmo's? Irmo's jv team has 5 or 6 challenge/premier players that could start on some teams varsity.

As of now I think it is a toss up between Irmo and NHS. NHS has the edge because they are reigning state champs but I do believe Irmo has the talent and the coaching to create another dynasty.

corner kick
corner kick
glad to hear about a dominant team again, it was about time.

irmo-df is next week huh? ill try to make it. bc i know some of the boys, i doubt they lose a game this season but in soccer anything can happend, look what happened to madrid vrs liverpool.

Club of the century.
M
brace
brace
M
One game at a time boys . . . One game at a time!

Imagine. Believe. Achieve.
P
goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
P
NHS is scared to play Irmo, they don't have the d to contain Irmo's attack. They give up too many goals to teams that attacks don't even compare to that of Irmo when they are clicking. If Irmo played NHS tonight i'd predict they'd win 4-2.

kick off
kick off
A dynasty???
They haven't even been in the finals of their own JV tournament for the last 3 or 4 years?

D'OH!

Homer no function beer well without
goal kick
goal kick
Irmo has a great team this year and have some great young talent, but they have done nothing this year to even say dynasty is crazy. They have to win state first and in Irmo terms they have not won state in a while (5 years I believe). Any school in the state would love to have Irmo's soccer history but I just think its funny that dynasty is being mentioned with a team who has not won state, capable but not yet done.

Liverpool are magic, Everton are tragic.
P
kick off
kick off
P
Quote:

Congratulations to the Irmo Yellow Jacket JV End of Season Tournament Champions!

JV Boys Yellow Division - IRMO 1:0 White Knoll
JV Boys Black MLS #1 - BROOKLAND-CAYCE 3:0 Blythewood
JV Boys Black MLS #2 - HAMMOND 2:1 Summit Parkway
JV Girls Yellow Division - WANDO 2:0 Barnwell
JV Girls Black Division - ST. JAMES 2:0 A.C. Flora

Thanks to Dennis Cook, Irmo HS, and Columbia United FC for hosting this event.

These are the results from the May 2008 Irmo JV end-of-season Tournament.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard