Assist: N Alex Martinez
Shots on frame: N 14 - FM 0
Shots off frame: N 9 - FM 4
Corners: N 12 - FM 4
Free Kicks: N 11 - FM 11
Saves: N Clayton Gladden 0; FM Sean Van Etten 8
Yellows: FM T. Vukoder 52', FM K. Fielden 64', FM A. Parra 74'
Records: N 8-0, 2-0; FM 5-1-1, 1-1

Fort Mill (who were something like 3rd in state when they played each other) did not get a sniff at goal. Ferguson and Benson are playing at CofC next year, so unless Lundy has lowered his standards considerably, then you are wrong on that that one.

sG Offline
corner kick
corner kick
Quote:

Irmo has had one slip up where the number 4 team in the state at the time got 3 undeserved goals. I believe if white knoll can score four goals on irmos defense even without one of their key man marking backs in kyle hubbard also they were missing oliver nobels and emmett lunceford then i believe white knoll could score 4 or more against northwesterns unskilled and just bad defense. the only problem they would have of course is getting through the mid-field but I believe it is very possible.

That, sir, is a dumb statement. As MUnited said, NW center backs Robbie Benson and Shawn Ferguson, have both signed scholarships for CofC. I won't say anything about Irmo's defense, but I do know that NW's is legit. Like I said in an earlier post, most of the 6 goals NW has conceded have come when the starting defensive lineup is on the bench. So get your facts straight.

One Time!
P
goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
P
I did not start this thread saying that NW was a bad team at all I was just stating my opinion that Irmo was a better team. I'm sure NW has a good D but i think that Irmo's is better including goalie and depth.

sG Offline
corner kick
corner kick
I understand that. But what makes you think Irmo's defense is better? Depth in defense doesn't really mean anything. Defenders don't come out in big games, unless there is an injury. NW's goalies are very talented as well. They have the same defense, minus Corey Parks, and same goalie as last year that won the state championship, and beat the same Irmo squad. You cannot say they are better until they beat NW.

One Time!
goal
goal
"northwesterns unskilled and just bad defense"

Please, just stop embarassing yourself now.

goal
goal
These teams are very good but they both have fishes in the nets. It's always the achilles heel for NHS and IHS. Best team in the state this year will come from AAA.

You may disagree, but you're wrong!
S
goal kick
goal kick
S
Really? Like who

C
kick off
kick off
C
I would take those fishes from Irmo and Northwestern over most
keepers in this state at any level.

sG Offline
corner kick
corner kick
Quote:

These teams are very good but they both have fishes in the nets. It's always the achilles heel for NHS and IHS. Best team in the state this year will come from AAA.

Lets be realistic...that statement is one hundred percent false.

One Time!
P
goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
P
how could a team from AAA be the best at all? Irmo and Nw have almost outscored the top 4 teams in 3A combined. i think that says enough

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard