Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 15
O
kick off
kick off
O
Seeing as my post was erased I will ask questions about this post minus those question that could be considered sensitive.

I am very interested in this new program but have some specific questions that need answering before I can fully support:

Specifically about the girls Program for new CUFC-

1. Who is the coaching and training staff for the girls program and their licensing, specifically for Charleston area?

2. What tournaments are you guaranteed entry?

3. You say that it is "cost effective," what is the total cost for everything for what you propose? Itemizing everything would be preferred?

4. What fields in the Charleston area do you have guaranteed for training purposes?

5. Why not assist the ODP and SCYSA in providing this program, or helping them to improve the existing program? Surely all this will do is create confusion for higher level players and fragment the "top level" environment.

6. I see that your season runs into high school season, into March. What does the high school league/coaches think
about this? I know specifically that you have Wandos' coach, Shannon Champ, does she support your plans?

7. Not really important but I am interested to know, how much does it cost to tryout?

Thank you for your assistance in answering my questions and wish you the best of luck and success with your new adventure.

A possible fan

M
kick off
kick off
M
OTF- at the bottom of the initial post was list of people you can contact if you have any questions:

For additional information contact:

Clark Brisson, Tripp Miller, Rob Strickland

O
kick off
kick off
O
Quote:

OTF- at the bottom of the initial post was list of people you can contact if you have any questions:

Thanks, I saw that. However, it doesn't list how to contact them. I assumed they wish for public responses to their advertisement as they don't list a direct way to contact any of them. Maybe they would prefer for people respond to their advertisement publicly and save them having to deal with loads of individual ones.
Does anyone have Tripp Miller or Rob Strickland's email address's?

S
throw in
throw in
S
Quote:

Quote:

Thanks, I saw that. However, it doesn't list how to contact them. I assumed they wish for public responses to their advertisement as they don't list a direct way to contact any of them. Maybe they would prefer for people respond to their advertisement publicly and save them having to deal with loads of individual ones.
Does anyone have Tripp Miller or Rob Strickland's email address's?

Your comment, "it doesn't list how to contact them", is inaccurate........if I saw the information, then chances are you read it as well. The information posted earlier had an address, phone number and fax number listed to contact Clark Brisson directly. Either you did not read it completely or overlooked this information. Here is his cell phone: (843) 270-0596.

This is starting to get old......Why don't you do everyone a favor and call HIM to get your answers, versus now trying to get email addresses for Mr. Miller and Mr. Strickland. If you are TRULY that interested in getting your answers versus stirring the pot, pick up the phone and call him today. If others are interested in getting more information, they can contact him directly as well.

O
kick off
kick off
O
Sorry for irritating you. I did not see the contact information you are referring too, my apologies. I will find a way to contact the other two gentlemen but have no intention or wish of dealing with the person you are directing me to.

T
corner kick
corner kick
T

Tony King
C
throw in
throw in
C
I think the responses that we are receiving on this subject are typical and to be expected but are very warranted from all perspectives. I also think the deletion of certain posts and the way that they were leaning is also very telling.
Anything that is started on this forum is some form of advertisement. Either in the posters beliefs or their need for the reader to do something. The OP basically cut and pasted an e-mail that was sent to the current BFA mailing list. An advertisement to join a new program.
Then they added a statement to the end in reference to the post that this was the only truth that you would read and the rest of the truth could only be attained by talking with 3 individuals involved with the new program.
On this forum their are many smart and knowledgeable posters that have experience on this subject and with the persons and clubs involved. If advertisement without challenge was what was meant then I would suggest an add in the paper or Southern Soccer Scene.

Since it has been put in the public domain and has been promoted as the truth without question than it is very fair game for anyone whom has questions to the post. It would also be a lot easier for the club to view this as Frequently Asked Questions in which they could reach as many people as possible just like posting on SCSOCCER to reach as many people as possible.

I would like to reiterate a point that has been made by many, ANYTHING THAT PROMOTES WOMENS SOCCER IS A GOOD THING.
But, and there always is a but.
ANYTHING THING THAT PROMISES SOMETHING AND DOES NOT DELIVER IS MUCH, MUCH, WORSE.

I do feel it is the responsibility of every parent to investigate the claims made any club they are thinking of joining.
Do the certifications that are claimed by the coaches match what is on file at USSOCCER?.
Do they have the financial backing to perform what is promised?.
How many fields have they purchased in the past for the benefit of the players or have they lined thEIr pockets with training fees instead?.
Do they have any outstanding debt to anyone for field rentals?
What is their past track record at past clubs they have been involved with in the past?
Are those programs flourishing or do they look like graveyards?
What has been the turnover ratios among players for their past teams?
What is the number of male vs female teams in past programs?

These are only a few of the questions I could think of at this time. I feel it is very wrong to assume some one who asks other than fluff questions is trying to tear down a particular program. If more people would have asked questions of Madoff instead of just looking at what they were greedily getting for themselves they might be a little better off today.

Again,
ANYTHING THAT PROMOTES WOMENS SOCCER IS A GOOD THING

goal
goal

if i were looking to become part owner in a new soccer club, i might care about some of the items you mention, but, because i don't, i'm being greedy?

personally, i give very little credence to anyone who registers on this forum, and then immediately starts attacking someone/something. Let's see...you've made four posts, one of which has already been deleted by Mr. Heise...great track record yourself.

regarding your statement "I also think the deletion of certain posts and the way that they were leaning is also very telling..." I have never had an individual post deleted (so far) - and i feel fairly certain i have pushed the envelope on more than one occasion - so, for Mr. Heise to feel the need to do so....that tells me the poster just went too far. are you suggesting some sort of collusion between Mr. Heise and the club/persons you signed up to attack?

do you seriously think that because you throw around a couple "ANYTHING THAT PROMOTES WOMENS SOCCER IS A GOOD THING," people do not see your true purpose here? you are not trying to help anyone or anything but your own negative agenda.

C
hat-trick
hat-trick
C
Have to agree with Belli.
Alot of the questions you ask..it seems like you think you might already have the answers too..You just want someone to confirm them. Those could be answered with a phone call also.

R
kick off
kick off
R
Rob Strickland Contact info 803 530 5554.

Page 5 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard