Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 15 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 14 15
goal
goal
hey do3, that's the most positive thing i've yet to see on this thread!

R
corner kick
corner kick
R
Quote:

hey do3, that's the most positive thing i've yet to see on this thread!

Belli, that is the most intelligent post you have shared with us in this thread!

I will now leave you to rant and rave.

goal
goal
reccos, thanks!

it's amazing how you and cunitedparent want the "hard" questions answered, but are so unwilling to answer the "simple" ones.

and i return the same compliment to you!

O
kick off
kick off
O
I didn't think most of my questions were hard to answer and relevant to what is being proposed. Maybe one of two might be a little tough.

"Specifically about the girls Program for new CUFC:

1. Who is the coaching and training staff for the girls program and their licensing, specifically for Charleston area?

2. What tournaments are you guaranteed entry?

3. You say that it is "cost effective," what is the total cost for everything for what you propose? Itemizing everything would be preferred?

4. What fields in the Charleston area do you have guaranteed for training purposes?

5. Why not assist the ODP and SCYSA in providing this program, or helping them to improve the existing program? Surely all this will do is create confusion for higher level players and fragment the "top level" environment.

6. I see that your season runs into high school season, into March. What does the high school league/coaches think
about this? I know specifically that Bridge has coaching for them Wandos' coach, Shannon Champ, does she support your plans?

7. Not really important but I am interested to know, how much does it cost to tryout?

Thank you for your assistance in answering my questions and wish you the best of luck and success with your new adventure.

A possible fan" but slowly being deterred by "belligerent."

C
throw in
throw in
C
This is a simple question that is from the original press release and presented as the truth.
Three trainers were listed as A licensed.
This was not from anyone disgruntled but from the OP as come train us we are A licensed. They understand the importance of what the license means or it would have not been included in the advertisement.
Now here comes a simple question and it is directed to Rob Strickland. I ask it here as it was posted here and I think others are interested in the answer.

Could anyone at Carolina United FC present current documentation that the certifications of its trainers as advertised in their own press release be presented on demand?.

hat-trick
hat-trick
It appears that the issue here is maintaining or renewing the USSF A Coaching License.

"It is a U.S. Soccer policy that all coaches currently holding a National “A” License must accumulate eight (8) credits within every four-year cycle in order to maintain the status of their National “A” License."

I believe the question is: Should a coach who held an A license, but did not complete the CE credits, be listed as an A licensed coach? Is that your issue?

C
throw in
throw in
C
It is not an issue.
When someone holds an National A license and does not complete continuing education credits then the license reverts to a National B license not an A license with an asterisk.

hat-trick
hat-trick
My question was "Is that your issue (or complaint) with the credentials listed in the news release?"

C
throw in
throw in
C
Yes,
I want to know if what was advertised is truthful.
No spin, no what if's, no after I take more credits.
Either it was important enough to maintain as it is to promote or it is not.

S
goal kick
goal kick
S
CUnitedParent,

You can simply pick up the phone and call anyone of these people you have questions about if it's that important to you. Better yet, why not use your real name as you're questioning other people credentials. Reading some of your comments what is your issue? How is this affecting you directly?

Page 8 of 15 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard