Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 15 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 14 15
J
corner kick
corner kick
J
good to see that this conversation is getting somewhere.

C
throw in
throw in
C
In the first 13 lines it was promoted 2 times that "A" licensed training was going to be offered for players. 3 times total in the press release. I did not write it nor did I proclaim to be anything other than an interested anonymous poster like yourself. Others have asked questions and have been stonewalled. I am asking one simple question like your other Kool Aid drinkers have requested. A simple answer to a simple question. Answer the question with the information you have and let the readers decide what it means.

C
Coach
Coach
C
Just curious...do you have any reason to suspect that anyone would falsify or misrepresent their advertised certification, or is it normal to ask anyone and everyone for verification of their status?

(Not trying to be a jerk; there just seems to be more here than meets the eye.)

I've got good news and bad news...
F
Hat-Trick
Hat-Trick
F
I would think since SCYSA requires a license and SCYSA requires the clubs to provide proof, then SCYSA polices the requirement (at least verifies if one exists). So if you are not content in the statement of the announcement then I suggest you contact SCYSA. After all reading your inqury tells me you would not believe the answer coming from the horses mouth or anyone else on this board or elsewhere.

Once you get the skinny then come back and tell us all your finding.

hat-trick
hat-trick
Quote:

Once you get the skinny then come back and tell us all your finding.

I think CUP already has the skinny but just wants the SCUFC contacts to say it.

C
throw in
throw in
C
I saw it asked on this thread as a question that was deleted so I PM'd a couple of people and asked questions.
The deletion is what really raised my curiosity. I asked this one because the group of questions seem to be piling on so I went with the first bullet point of the press release. I thought it would be easier to start from the beginning but looks like I am wrong.

C
hat-trick
hat-trick
C
Here's a thought..Because you have issues that you can't get addressed..Don't take part and watch from a far for a year and maybe those issues would be resolved for you over the course of the first year or if it's a bust..then you didn't waste your time and efforts..

S
goal
goal
S
Dang, im still trying to find a couple players in SC with some ability and flair to build my club around. So far looks like Ms Robinson (India) is the only one. Seriously folks, clubs in the Cola and Gvl area already providing the training and have facilities, its time for the players to pick it up and do much much more.

throw in
throw in
Quote:

In the first 13 lines it was promoted 2 times that "A" licensed training was going to be offered for players. 3 times total in the press release. I did not write it nor did I proclaim to be anything other than an interested anonymous poster like yourself. Others have asked questions and have been stonewalled. I am asking one simple question like your other Kool Aid drinkers have requested. A simple answer to a simple question. Answer the question with the information you have and let the readers decide what it means.

(Not an attack on Cunitedparent and with all due respect to the coaching certification process),Just wondering what makes one think that "exclusively" using "A" certified coaches is "it"? Any mind games here? How many times have we seen "A" certified coaches do a gazillion times worse than non licensed coaches? Overall,program plan sounds interesting but please scrap the licensure crap off the program because ultimately we are only fooling ourselves with all that "lettering". Put or get the game where it needs to be.

throw in
throw in
Quote:

Just curious...do you have any reason to suspect that anyone would falsify or misrepresent their advertised certification, or is it normal to ask anyone and everyone for verification of their status?

Good question?

Quote:

Even better observation.

Page 9 of 15 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard