Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
J
Brace
Brace
J
Ha! I just call them like I see them. It's not immature, it is just the honest to God truth, sometimes that hurts, you may find that out as you get older!

If you are going to argue a point, at least get factual information to back up your side.....
J
Brace
Brace
J
Secondly, the last time I checked what Danny decided to do is assault and battery. Better think before he gets his scholarship taken from him for getting into trouble with the law. I can almost guarantee that he will at some time and place later on in life get into trouble with the law if he doesn't learn to control his temper/self.

If you are going to argue a point, at least get factual information to back up your side.....
sG Offline
corner kick
corner kick
First of all, there was no fighting at all. Danny did not assault anyone. All he did was grab hold of the flagstick and wrestle with the kid with it. The kid with the flag was bigger than Danny anyways. There was no punching or kicking or anything. The guy with the flag was on the field, not on the sidewalk like some of you seem to think. I do not think what Danny did was wrong. If I was him I would have done the same thing. That kid deserved it. The flag was later returned to the Irmo fans by a DF parent.

Last edited by sG; 04/15/09 11:00 PM.
sG #117212 04/15/09 11:05 PM
J
Brace
Brace
J
Here is a definition for you:

assault

A crime that occurs when one person tries to physically harm another in a way that makes the person under attack feel immediately threatened. Actual physical contact is not necessary; threatening gestures that would alarm any reasonable person can constitute an assault.

sG Offline
corner kick
corner kick
So you think the actions that Danny displayed would permit an arrest? The answer is no. And could the Irmo fans actions not be considered assault according to the definition of "threatening gestures that would alarm any reasonable person can constitute an assault?"

One Time!
corner kick
corner kick
Quote:

Secondly, the last time I checked what Danny decided to do is assault and battery. Better think before he gets his scholarship taken from him for getting into trouble with the law. I can almost guarantee that he will at some time and place later on in life get into trouble with the law if he doesn't learn to control his temper/self.

an all american do not party or "hang out," an all american work his a... off in the gym, school and the field.

Punish the fan, fans go to the the games, dont even watch the game, dont know whats going on the field, talk on their cell phones, try to pick up girls and to go home to party more.

Fans should be controlled. Dont pusnish the hard worker, punish the "cool" kid who has nothing better to do than show up at a soccer game to look for trouble.

First, teach the kid the game, then tell him he cant act like that in public, then tell him there is a difference between an all american and an average frat high schooler.

Last. Soccer is not a joke anymore in America, fans have to learn to respect the game, to respect soccer players and coaches. This is serious.

Last edited by Alma Merengue; 04/16/09 11:36 AM.
P
goal kick
goal kick
P
I don't really know how much partying its going on on a tuesday night. but i don't think you right at all about fans don't know whats going on in the game.. are you serious about that? I pretty sure in europe ( where the real futbol is played) it is a whole lot crazier than it is ever over here so i don't know what you mean by punishing someone representing their team.

corner kick
corner kick
i was at the game, the df fans looked like they were watching the game, the irmo fans were just hanging in there, at leas the "cool" kids.

fans are fans, they will go to all kind of events to have a good time, they will go where everybody goes.

for some of us, soccer is a serious business. control the fans. El Salvador which is my country just got a fine for thousands of dollars from Fifa. That means if fifa is going to third world countries to teach the fans how to properly behave, we can do the same thing in rich and sophisticated america.

Athletes are athletes, dont mess with the big boys.

Last edited by Alma Merengue; 04/16/09 12:09 PM.

Club of the century.
sG #117217 04/16/09 02:14 PM
kick off
kick off
ill admit it..our(IRMO) fans are Dbags

corner kick
corner kick
dont get me wrong. i think fans are great when they support the team, when they know your name, and have passion for the game.

you just have to make sure things dont get out of hand. if fans can behave thats great!

Club of the century.
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard