Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
corner kick
corner kick
If anyone else picked on Achmed, he was going to have to side with "pinger90" and pull for irmo.....

Holy Crap!

"Silence, I kill you!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
corner kick
corner kick
Quote:

Northwestern has dominated every opponent they have played this season. I don't see them getting beat by anybody all the way up to the State Championship Game. Anybody agree/disagree?

District IV is a very weak region....
.....Plus NW has the weakest schedule of any Top 10 teams (Fort Mill is Not a legitimate Top 10 Team this year)

They won't get any competition until the playoffs

Last edited by Spartan; 04/16/09 08:23 PM.
throw in
throw in
All these comments add fuel to the fire. Northwestern over over Irmo 7-1 in the state championship game.

Yeah!! HAHA
C
kick off
kick off
C
First the CN game was not a soccer game but a kick ball game. Drop 8 in the box, kick it 60 yards and run, pray to get lucky, and that is what they did. Northwestern did dominate Cardinal Newmans kick ball team. Now for the state championship 2 years ago the better team lost, it happens, and last year the state championship was played at Irmo. The NW/SV game was a constellation game. As for this year Irmo and Northwestern are both great. If the state championship game was played right now I would give the edge to Irmo. Northwestern is to cocky and their gk situation is like USC's qb situation. That is all.

sG Offline
corner kick
corner kick
Quote:

Northwestern is to cocky and their gk situation is like USC's qb situation. That is all.

What would lead you to believe that NW is too cocky?
And both of their keepers are good too. Please explain where you are getting your information.

One Time!
goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
There is no doubt that both Northwestern and Irmo are very good teams. If a game between these two was to be played right now I believe that the pace and skill of NW would wear them down.

1 - 0 Northwestern Trojans

By failing to prepare, you prepare to fail.
S
goal kick
goal kick
S
I would go with NW just because i don't like pinger

B
corner kick
corner kick
B
For goodness sakes...... can we work it out where these two play a extra game against each other if one of them happens to get knocked out of the playoffs this year before they face each other? This has been a whole season worth of smack threads about these two facing each other - believe it or not there are other soccer teams in this state that on a given day when the stars are aligned just right can beat these two schools.

S
bench
bench
S
Agreed!

Corner Kick
Corner Kick
Quote:

First the CN game was not a soccer game but a kick ball game. Drop 8 in the box, kick it 60 yards and run, pray to get lucky, and that is what they did. Northwestern did dominate Cardinal Newmans kick ball team. Now for the state championship 2 years ago the better team lost, it happens, and last year the state championship was played at Irmo. The NW/SV game was a constellation game. As for this year Irmo and Northwestern are both great. If the state championship game was played right now I would give the edge to Irmo. Northwestern is to cocky and their gk situation is like USC's qb situation. That is all.

First we had a kickball game and then a constellation game.

With their capability of not only banding together to defeat a stubborn opponent, NW also has the ability to travel the universe to play otherworldly beings. Amazing? Or an amazingly ignorant poster? You decide.

It's apparent you can't coach that at all.

Last edited by TugJobber; 04/17/09 01:28 PM.

Puttin A's on B's
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard