Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
C
kick off
kick off
C
Haha I just speak the truth. The state championship is supposed to be played by the two best teams. Well they were Irmo and Northwestern last year. As for the CN game what else would you call it? I would not call it soccer. Maybe wreck soccer. When you drop 8 in the box and put one fast forward up top and kick it 60 yards up field every time that is what you get. Even their coach was screaming kick it just kick it out the whole game. Not settle down boys or hey guys connect passes. Just kick it. So yea I would call that a kick ball game.

bench
bench
1st of all its rec soccer short for recreational soccer(Cant coach that) not wreck. But the CN game was decided by 2 very questionable calls in the box that the refs gave northwestern for pk's.

B
corner kick
corner kick
B
yeah - wreck is what you do when you - Can't drive that

M
corner kick
corner kick
M
Not sure how you can say that NW and Irmo were the two best teams in the state last year. Didn't Spring Valley beat Irmo during the regular season? Didn't they have a better record?

A
kick off
kick off
A
yep Spring valley beat Irmo twice and beat NW once

C
kick off
kick off
C
I apologize that I lost the spelling bee. That is a true statement that Spring Valley beat Irmo twice.

corner kick
corner kick

Achmed starting to lean towards Irmo.

Northwestern seems to have a weaker schedule and every rated team has challenged them.
CN was up by 2 at half as NW was awarded a couple questionable fouls late in the 2nd half.
Chapin 2-1
Fort Mill 2-0
This doesn't sound like domination to me (as the original poster stated)

"Silence, I kill you!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
Well sometimes the score doesn't always tell the whole story. In both the Chapin and Fort Mill games, there was an overwhelming advantage to NW in the area of shots on goal.

Also, not every team has challenged them, they beat Wando 5 - 1.

By failing to prepare, you prepare to fail.
corner kick
corner kick
Quote:

Well sometimes the score doesn't always tell the whole story. In both the Chapin and Fort Mill games, there was an overwhelming advantage to NW in the area of shots on goal.

Shot's on goal means nothing if you cant finish the balls, one team could have 30 shots on goal and the other team have 1 or 2 shots on goal and that team could still win. You cant base domination just on shots on goal, its got to be based on how well the "dominating" team finishes in the game and posseses.

corner kick
corner kick
Quote:

Wow! Achmed got a Subject line change...I'm honored.

Wando was scrimmage. It don't count. At least that's what Spring Valley said last year when BC beat them

"Silence, I kill you!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard