Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
C
throw in
throw in
C
North Western hasn't been challenged by some of the lower state teams that are pretty strong.

P
kick off
kick off
P
Quote:

North Western hasn't been challenged by some of the lower state teams that are pretty strong.

Perhaps that is because they haven't played many lower state teams. I believe NW has played only Chapin and CN during regular season.

MidlandsKid #117560 04/18/09 07:50 PM
goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
You're right; however, it does show that NW had the ball in the opponent's half for alot of the game. I don't know who had more possesion, but just the way Northwestern plays is so possesive, I would guess that they did.

By failing to prepare, you prepare to fail.
W
kick off
kick off
W
IRMO WILL WIN STATE
unless BEAUFORT can beat them in the first or second round, region 5 and 8 have many good teams, the lower state might bring home the title, WANDO is great @ home but maybe overrated, i see a IRMO v. NW final, shame its not @ d graveyard, IRMO 3 NW 3, pks IRMO 10933485 NW 10933484

bench
bench
Quote:

The state championship is supposed to be played by the two best teams.

That is an ideal tournament. Unfortunately this rarely occurs.

Quote:

As for the CN game what else would you call it? I would not call it soccer. Maybe wreck soccer. When you drop 8 in the box and put one fast forward up top and kick it 60 yards up field every time that is what you get. Even their coach was screaming kick it just kick it out the whole game. Not settle down boys or hey guys connect passes. Just kick it. So yea I would call that a kick ball game.

I would call it good coaching. If you clearly cannot connect passes around a team, a good coach will adjust his strategy. Even if this means using nonstandard strategies.

28 seconds
throw in
throw in
I agree with this...To many of these dumb#!! teams and coaches think that playing this pretty bs is going to win. Thats why all these teams that should be good are not good. This club mentality is washed up and old. Thats why all these players that go off and blow in college can't cut it. Lets stop this Premiership BS!!!!

Yeah!! HAHA
goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
Quote:

I agree with this...To many of these dumb#!! teams and coaches think that playing this pretty bs is going to win. Thats why all these teams that should be good are not good. This club mentality is washed up and old. Thats why all these players that go off and blow in college can't cut it. Lets stop this Premiership BS!!!!

Your right that alot of times this "pretty bs" doesnt work but it is due to lack of skill on the team or a lack of adequate coaching. However, if the coach knows what he is talking about and the players are skillful enough to execute it. Then it works very well. A perfect example is the Northwestern Trojans.

By failing to prepare, you prepare to fail.
S
bench
bench
S
can we not recall to last years game between the 2 clubs when irmo shut down Enzo the whole game except for one slip up, and lost 2-1 even though the reff made a terrible call, calling back a goal scored by Taylor Varney when he was probably two steps behind the defender not in front, but its safe to say that Fabregas probably plays for NW cause every post hvaing to do with them he either starts or comments on them, but NW we'll see the potential Irmo has when they go to state and cant cope with the attack they can have there moment right now till state being #1 in the nation cause after the championship it will be IRMO BABY SAH GOOD!!!!!!! i predict 3-1 actually i trust in the keeping at Irmo 3-0 FTW

Feel the Sting!
goal
goal
Eto'o, first off Coach Wren does not allow his players to post on the message board. Second off, we have heard the same rubbish about last years game between Irmo and Northwestern. Northwestern won, have the ring, so get over it! It was a great game and Irmo is a great team.

And you saying Irmo will beat Northwestern 3-1 or 3-0 in the state championship (IF THEY MEET) is absurd. Do you live under a rock?

S
bench
bench
S
No i don't live under a rock are you stupid, thats impossible, you have watched too much SpongeBob my friend, but yeah i do think that Irmo has been so dominate this year in every game they have played NW has been in plenty of Occasions where they could have lost one of these time they get down as they did against CN they will lose i'm just saying its gonna be a great exciting game but i know that Imo is going to win

Feel the Sting!
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard