Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 12 13
Y
bench
OP Offline
bench
Y
Can someone help me understand why Porter Gaud girls are ranked #5 in SCISA? Seriously, there has to be 3-4 other 3A teams better than them, not to mention some 2A teams. Again, I'm new to this but wasn't sure how that worked. Why arent the girls ranked 1-10 like the boys?

D
corner kick
corner kick
D
the region has 4 of the best teams in SCISA Porter Gaud has losses to No. 1 Pinewood, No. 3 Hilton Head Christian and No. 4 Hilton Head Prep. I agree there should be a ranking 1 thru 10 like the boys hoa about it Kyle or Kevin.

Y
bench
OP Offline
bench
Y
Yes, they are in a tough region but they lost to 2A Beaufort Academy and almost lost to 2A First Baptist who has lost to some other 2A teams. I realize its not fair to compair scores bc you never know who was out for what team but it does make for interesting conversation.

S
goal kick
goal kick
S
Quote:

Yes, they are in a tough region but they lost to 2A Beaufort Academy and almost lost to 2A First Baptist who has lost to some other 2A teams. I realize its not fair to compair scores bc you never know who was out for what team but it does make for interesting conversation.

getting anybody to discuss anything SCISA is great for SCISA.

Pinewood went up and blew through the Brookland Cayce tournament this weekend winning the championship match 5-0, but nobody has said anything about it. The only reason Pinewood was even in the tournament is because HHP dropped out at the last minute. Congratulations to Pinewood for taking a great opportunity and taking care of business.

dcut is the Porter Gaud coach, so he probably has a good idea of where his team stands. Probaby in the 7-10 range somewhere. My guess is that St. Joe's and Hammond and maybe even Ben Lippen are as good, or better.

D
corner kick
corner kick
D
Congrats to Pinewwod, that shows there are some quality teams in SCISA, we went on the road and played Ben Lippen, won in a shootout, Ben Lippen outplayed us in a shortened game due to light problems. Not making excuses for my team but the loss to BA was the day after spring break. Last year in the playoffs lost to St. Joes 2-1. On any given team any team can compete with anyone (except for Pinewood this season).

goal kick
goal kick
PG is a good squad and as long as they keep winning, they should keep their spot. As for Ben Lippen...we've got to win consistently and beat the top teams in our region in order to earn a spot. Cardinal Newman has been the team to beat in the upperstate region this year. They have solid play all around and are a disciplined team. St. Joe's is as solid as ever. The lowerstate seems to get the most attention, and so far it seems deservedly so. I think both regions will represent well in the playoffs. I would like to see the rankings extended to 1-10 since it should be representative of both AAA and A/AA. At this point, Pinewood seems to be a step ahead of everyone...but the playoffs could still be fun.

S
goal kick
goal kick
S
Quote:

Congrats to Pinewwod, that shows there are some quality teams in SCISA, we went on the road and played Ben Lippen, won in a shootout, Ben Lippen outplayed us in a shortened game due to light problems. Not making excuses for my team but the loss to BA was the day after spring break. Last year in the playoffs lost to St. Joes 2-1. On any given team any team can compete with anyone (except for Pinewood this season).

I think Hilton Head Christian proved that the top few teams can compete with Pinewood. That game went to overtime if I remember correctly. Both HHCA and HHP (now) have the defense to compete with Pinewood. The question is can either team score. I am not sure they can.

I don't care what the excuses are, you can't lose to Beaufort Academy and win by one goal over First Baptist if you are going to be a top team in SCISA. The small wins over Orangeburg are even bad wins. That Orangeburg team is a bad JV team.

D
corner kick
corner kick
D
i can not dis-agree with you without depth on the bench it is tough to compete. Pinewood has how many players playing club soccer. I have 3, that is it.

D
corner kick
corner kick
D
i still would like to see the tbale expand too ten (JUST LIKE THE BOYS)

S
goal kick
goal kick
S
Quote:

PG is a good squad and as long as they keep winning, they should keep their spot. As for Ben Lippen...we've got to win consistently and beat the top teams in our region in order to earn a spot. Cardinal Newman has been the team to beat in the upperstate region this year. They have solid play all around and are a disciplined team. St. Joe's is as solid as ever. The lowerstate seems to get the most attention, and so far it seems deservedly so. I think both regions will represent well in the playoffs. I would like to see the rankings extended to 1-10 since it should be representative of both AAA and A/AA. At this point, Pinewood seems to be a step ahead of everyone...but the playoffs could still be fun.

I am interested to see how the playoff brackets shake out. Hilton Head Prep and Hilton Head Christian should end up tied for second in the region. I don't think anybody else in the region can beat them. HHCA has a one game lead over HHP right now, but they still have a game with Pinewood.

I am not sure how the tie will be broken because the point differential in the two games is tied. HHP won 1-0 and HHCA won 1-0. That will be a big tie-breaker because the second place team will probably host Ben Lippen and the third place team will probably travel to St. Joe's.

1st and 4th place in each region appear to be locked up with Porter Gaud traveling to Cardinal Newman in the first round and Hammond traveling to Pinewood.

goal kick
goal kick
If it's the same as the upperstate region, they would break the tie by playing a tie-breaker game. Goal differential doesn't matter, only head-to-head. I think this is a SCISA rule, not by region.

There are still a lot of games to play. We can end up as low as 4th or as high as 2nd or even 1st depending on how things shake out. I, too, am interested in seeing how the brackets turn out and who ends up where. Should be good!

D
corner kick
corner kick
D
we had a "play in" game with Ashley Hall last season winners advanced to play St. Joes

S
goal kick
goal kick
S
Yeah, it looks like a tie-breaker game would be required. That would be interesting and it would be interesting to listen to the arguments as to which team would get to host the game.

Although, as I look at it a little more now, I don't think the positioning makes that big of a difference. Whichever team plays St. Joe's won't have to travel all the way to Greenville and vice versa. Either Hilton Head team vs St. Joe's would be played at a neutral site.

S
goal kick
goal kick
S
Quote:

we had a "play in" game with Ashley Hall last season winners advanced to play St. Joes

Where did you play St. Joe's?

D
corner kick
corner kick
D
We met in Columbia (neutral site)a SCISA rule for traveling over a certain amount of miles total disadvantage to the higher seeded teams, not much of a crowd.

G
corner kick
corner kick
G
Last year, Ben Lippen and St. Joe tied for upperstate top ranking while Hammond had a great last week of regular season and through playoffs to make the championship game against HHC. So, anything can happen in the next couple of weeks.
Cardinal Newman looks pretty good right now, but Pinewood Prep looks really good from front to back.
Right now Pinewood is the better 3A team and should win the championship. But that is why you have playoffs.

Y
bench
OP Offline
bench
Y
well good, maybe the 2 men in charge will rank 1-10 for now on. Well, it sounds like its PW to lose and HHCA and HHP are hoping for 2. Is everyone in agreement that Beaufort Academy girls are the team to beat in 2A? Can Cardinal Newman compete with HHCA and HHP?

D
corner kick
corner kick
D
i have not seen Cardinal Newman this season; but i can not see anyone taking out Pinewood unless you play 11 behind the ball and make them break you down not the best soccer in the world; but can it work?????

P
goal kick
goal kick
P
Quote:

Pinewood went up and blew through the Brookland Cayce tournament this weekend winning the championship match 5-0, but nobody has said anything about it. The only reason Pinewood was even in the tournament is because HHP dropped out at the last minute. Congratulations to Pinewood for taking a great opportunity and taking care of business.

Actually Pinewood entered the Lady Bearcat Invitational awhile back - before Hilton Head Prep dropped out. I believe they entered before Stratford and that Eau Claire took HHP spot.

Bottom line - SCISA teams are getting more respect from the public schools and I would expect to see more SCISA teams in some of the bigger name tournaments.

S
goal kick
goal kick
S
Quote:

well good, maybe the 2 men in charge will rank 1-10 for now on. Well, it sounds like its PW to lose and HHCA and HHP are hoping for 2. Is everyone in agreement that Beaufort Academy girls are the team to beat in 2A? Can Cardinal Newman compete with HHCA and HHP?

I doubt you will see a ranking from 1-10. There just aren't enough teams for it. None of the AA teams are good enough to be in the top 10 anyway. So why rank 10 AAA team when there are only about 12 teams period.

To answer your question about Cardinal Newman, yes, I believe they are good enough to beat HHP and HHCA. Alexa Barnes gives them a dominant scorer up front that can take advantage of any mistake on the back end.

S
goal kick
goal kick
S
Quote:

i have not seen Cardinal Newman this season; but i can not see anyone taking out Pinewood unless you play 11 behind the ball and make them break you down not the best soccer in the world; but can it work?????

Pinewood is not unbeatable. They are not as good as the last few HHP teams and those teams had some terrific matches in the playoffs.

As far as the Ashley Hall strategy of soccer, it would not surprise me to see 11 players in the box if some team were to jump out to an early goal against Pinewood.

Y
bench
OP Offline
bench
Y
Scisa sports fan...you mean to tell me...Porter Gaud who is ranked 5th but lost to Beafort Academy (a 2A team) and beat First Baptist (a 2A team 2-1) but there arent any 2A teams good enough to be ranked in the top 10. I think you're wrong there. I think there are 3-4 teams that could possibly be in the top 10.

S
goal kick
goal kick
S
what I mean to tell you is that I think St. Joe's should be in the top 5, not Porter Gaud.

There might be 2 teams in AA that would be in a top 10, but they would never be in the top 5. Might as well have a AA top 5 instead. It is similar to SCISA basketball. There are no AA teams that can win on a consistant basis with the AAA teams.

corner kick
corner kick
Random question of interest: who's the current coach of Ashley Hall?

I played for them in 7th/8th grade, so I'm trying to be more up to date on their team.

Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; [it] is also what it takes to sit down and listen.
D
corner kick
corner kick
D
Tonights game Porter Gaud 0 @ Ashley Hall 0Porter Gaud wins in PK's 3-2

S
goal kick
goal kick
S
Quote:

Tonights game Porter Gaud 0 @ Ashley Hall 0Porter Gaud wins in PK's 3-2

was it the typical 10 in the box type of style from Ashley Hall?

P
goal kick
goal kick
P
Pinewood 8
Northwood Academy 0

D
corner kick
corner kick
D
ashley hall seemed to keep 4 or 5 back PG outshot AH 9-2 in the first and 10-3 in the second could not finish, very windy for some reason blowing across the field PG missed 2 sitters one from 2 yards and on in extra time from 6 yards out. PKs AH missed first one PG scored AH scored followed by PG, 2 saves from PG keeper and 2 misses by PG ment it came to the last shot from PG put in the net for the win. Next game for Porter at home to Pinewood on Thursday, hopefully Pinewood is a little tired after 5 games in 5 days.

S
goal kick
goal kick
S
a great match this afternoon between Hilton Head High and Hilton Head Prep.

Hilton Head High won 2-1.

Very well played. It was as good as I have seen HHP play this season. Bodes well for them heading into their three games Friday and Saturday in Charleston and then hosting Pinewood next week.

I believe they play Ashley Hall Friday afternoon and then Northwood Saturday morning and then Porter Gaud Saturday afternoon.

D
corner kick
corner kick
D
@ Porter Gaud
Pinewood Prep 5 Porter Gaud 0
Best of luck to anyone that plays Pinewood in the play-offs
we had no chance after 2 minutes'
Pinewood has a quality squad, over 100 goals scored in 19 games wow that is quality.

D
corner kick
corner kick
D
@ Porter Gaud
Hilton Head Prep 5 Porter Gaud 0

P
goal kick
goal kick
P
SCISA is getting some nice recognition in the All Class Rankings posted this week:

Pinewood - 5th
Hilton Head Christian - 14th
Cardinal Newman - 21st

S
goal kick
goal kick
S
Quote:

@ Porter Gaud
Hilton Head Prep 5 Porter Gaud 0

What were your thoughts on the game? I know after the first time you played them that you thought you would have a chance to fair better with a complete roster in the second game?

Pinewood has a tough week with Hilton Head Christian at home on Tuesday and then traveling to Hilton Head Prep on Thursday.

S
goal kick
goal kick
S
Quote:

SCISA is getting some nice recognition in the All Class Rankings posted this week:

Pinewood - 5th
Hilton Head Christian - 14th
Cardinal Newman - 21st

This is very good to see. It is always nice to see SCISA teams being recognized amongst the elite in the state.

I am not so sure about Cardinal Newman after their loss to Heathwood this week and Pinewood has a real big week playing HHCA at home and then traveling to HHP.

D
corner kick
corner kick
D
SCISA sports fan to be honest we just do not have the players to compete, you try to build your team up to compete but it is what takes place on the pitch. Blum is a quality player and everything seems to go thru her. No 8 in the back sets the tempo for the defence and is hard to break down. The rematch with Pinewood will be interesting.

S
goal kick
goal kick
S
Quote:

SCISA sports fan to be honest we just do not have the players to compete, you try to build your team up to compete but it is what takes place on the pitch. Blum is a quality player and everything seems to go thru her. No 8 in the back sets the tempo for the defence and is hard to break down. The rematch with Pinewood will be interesting.

Coach,

At least your kids try to compete. At least you put your kids in a position to compete. For that you are to be commended. You could employ the Ashley Hall strategy and put 10 players inside the 18 and try to keep teams from scoring, but you allow your kids to play the game and come what may.

Congrats to you and your team and good luck with the upset bid in the playoffs.

As far as HHP goes, the biggest difference between now and the beginning of the season when they played Pinewood is Lane Czura (#8) at sweeper. She started the season playing up and has moved back where she is becoming dominant. Sweeper is where she played for the bridge team before she changed clubs.

The change was made right after the Barnwell game and since, they have only had one game (Hilton Head High) where they have given up 2 goals.

I think you are probably right about this being Pinewood's year. I don't think HHCA can score enough and HHP is just too young. They are starting 4 to 5 8th graders every game to go along with 2 freshman and 3 sophomores with only one senior.

D
corner kick
corner kick
D
I tried the "Ahley Hall Stratagy" against Pinewood and we conceded in the first two minutes of the match so it kind of defeated the purpose. The first game we played against them we played them straight up and lost 5-0, the second game we tried to sit behind the ball in the first half, played them straight up in the second half and still lost 5-0, so which way do you go?

C
hat-trick
hat-trick
C
I don't think teams want to stay behind the ball or packed in the box but with the talent some teams have compared to others..What choice do they have? It's not fair to say that it's a Ashley Hall strategy when I remember a time not to long ago Pinewood played out of their own box too..

corner kick
corner kick
Ashley Hall's strength always used to ebb back and forth. When I played for them in middle school, we had a handful of Fury members and made it to the playoffs. That was also back when Pinewood was not a real contender; the big powers were HHP and upper-state schools like Cardinal Newman.

I do know that almost all of my challenge/premier teammates elected against playing for Ashley Hall Varsity while they were there, so while Ashley Hall the school may actually have enough talent to be a decent player in the state, that doesn't necessarily mean that all of those talented players are going to come together and play. The program doesn't have that kind of weight there like Wando would.

At Wando, if you're a top player, with a few exceptions, you play for the school because the program has a reputation. Ashley Hall's program doesn't have the pull to entice people away from a break or private goings on. Also, do they even have a serious coach or is it still like it used to be, with whatever teacher volunteered?

You do what you can with the personnel you have and since nobody likes to lose by a lot, I can't blame them for doing what they could.

Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; [it] is also what it takes to sit down and listen.
S
goal kick
goal kick
S
Very big wins last night for three SCISA teams in Columbia.

Ben Lippen won at St. Joe's 2-1 to move into a tie for second in the region. This was a giant win for Coach Brown's squad because St. Joe's still has one game remaining with Cardinal Newman and Ben Lippen has played them twice already. If Ben Lippen takes care of business against Augusta Christian on Thursday, they should finish in second all alone and earn a home game in the first round against either Hilton Head Christian or Hilton Head Prep.

This was a huge blow to whomever finishes second in the region between Hilton Head Christian or Hilton Head Prep, because St. Joe's finishing third means no home game for the second place team in the region. The game will have to be played at a neutral site probably in Columbia.

Cardinal Newman had a big win 3-1 over all-classes #15 team Chapin. Doesn't do anything for region standings, but it shows us that Cardinal Newman is for real and was able to bounce back from the thrashing they received from Heathwood Hall.

Hammond won 4-1 against perennial power AC Flora. Flora is down just a big this year, but it tells us that either Heathwood Hall at #4 (who just hammered Cardinal Newman last week) or Hammond at #4 will both be stern tests for Pinewood in the first round next week.

Heathwood and Hammond play tomorrow night. If Hammond wins, they are secure 4th place in the region. If Heathwood wins, it would secure a tie with Hammond and the teams would have to have a play-in game.

S
goal kick
goal kick
S
Quote:

Ashley Hall's strength always used to ebb back and forth. When I played for them in middle school, we had a handful of Fury members and made it to the playoffs. That was also back when Pinewood was not a real contender; the big powers were HHP and upper-state schools like Cardinal Newman.

I do know that almost all of my challenge/premier teammates elected against playing for Ashley Hall Varsity while they were there, so while Ashley Hall the school may actually have enough talent to be a decent player in the state, that doesn't necessarily mean that all of those talented players are going to come together and play. The program doesn't have that kind of weight there like Wando would.

At Wando, if you're a top player, with a few exceptions, you play for the school because the program has a reputation. Ashley Hall's program doesn't have the pull to entice people away from a break or private goings on. Also, do they even have a serious coach or is it still like it used to be, with whatever teacher volunteered?

You do what you can with the personnel you have and since nobody likes to lose by a lot, I can't blame them for doing what they could.

Let me ask you this question. If you had continued on into highschool at Ashley Hall and had decided to play varsity soccer, how would you have felt as a player employing that kind of strategy? You never push up, you never spread the field, you try and kick long balls and have a forward run onto them and beat a defense one on three or four. How would that have made you feel as a player?

Let me ask you this question. Do you think that if a more aggressive approach to soccer was employed, they would have a chance to get more of those great athletes at Ashley Hall to come out and play on the team?

corner kick
corner kick
Honestly, I can't answer the first question because I've never been a part of a team that did that. When I played with Ashley Hall, we had a decently rounded team and didn't need to. I would surmise, however, that any technically good players would see this tactic and either use it to try to shine on their own when playing weaker teams and be happy or choose not to play for the team at all, thus further shrinking the pool.

Players without the tactical and technical experience of a high level player I can imagine would just be happy to know they only lost 1-0 to a team that normally beats teams by multiple goals. For one game, in my opinion, I could easily put up with that strategy if we 'knew' we didn't have the manpower to stand toe to toe and just wanted to minimize the damage. I'd rather be proud we didn't lose by 5-10 goals then worry about how we had to, legally, play to make sure we didn't get too embarrassed because some teams, no matter what they do, will lose by a lot anyway.

As for the second question, to a degree, yes, I believe it could. When I played, our sweet little geometry teacher was the coach, and while a great man, he was not a soccer coach. The skill of the team depended 85-90% on the challenge players from the Fury and other high level teams. While this can work somewhat (see Wando) it requires a coach who has learned enough about the game to do okay and a constant source of those players to maintain a level of play. That's easy when you have 2500 students and a central club. Not so much when you have 42 students per class, cost as much as colleges, and pull students from all over who may or may not have access to a good club.

I think they would have to get someone who was somewhat well known in the soccer community to get people to make a leap of faith and then he or she would have to have the coaching skill and personality to help turn mediocre players into good ones that can help support and play alongside the great ones. Demonstrating over a few years that he or she has that sort of talent in coaching and a slowly progressing win-loss record might serve to entice those players who elect not to play, to do so. It would take years though.

I do, however, want to note that there's also the point that those players who 'really' want the competition either move to BE or Wando or whatever school is nearest them. For one, it's a lot cheaper, and secondly, they're guaranteed a good team. I know a lot of, if not all, the girls I played with growing up, never played for Ashley Hall and eventually just stopped playing altogether.

That said, I think there's sort of a split between the players that are aiming for college and go to where they can get a little extra reputation, the players that don't care enough that eventually quit entirely, and (in the past) the players who were good enough, but not aiming for any specific college ball, but ended up as walk-ons or playing for a lower division team because they managed to shine on a team.

S
goal kick
goal kick
S
That was a well thought out and genuine reply and I appreciate it. It did bring up a few other questions though.

My first question deals with the what you brought up as the inherent advantages of a school like Wando that has 2500 kids versus a SCISA school like Ashley Hall. You made reference to Ashley Hall not having an established soccer coach and that most of the skill level came from players that play on club teams. How then do you account for a school like Hilton Head Prep that has half the girls in it's upperschool that Ashley Hall has, and is now on their 3rd coach in 5 years, but they still manage to be the class of SCISA year in and year out? There are no high level club teams on Hilton Head as the best players go to Charleston, Savannah and even Atlanta to play on clubs. They also have to split the private school talent with Hilton Head Christian and the public school talent with Hilton Head High (which won the 3A state title last year) and Bluffton High which is rated in the 3A state poll this year.

I also disagree with the premise that the "true" soccer players want to leave a great academic institution like Ashley Hall to go play at soccer powers like Wando and Bishop England because of their reputation. If that were the case, I don't think you would be seeing the kids transferring out of Wando and enrolling at Pinewood the way they have. Pinewood has turned into a soccer power in all of South Carolina in just a year or two. The transfer of a few kids from Wando has turned Pinewood into one of the top 5 teams in all of South Carolina public or private. I think kids would much rather transfer from a Wando or Summerville or Berkeley to a Pinewood or Ashley Hall or Porter Gaud than the other way around.

corner kick
corner kick
I can only speak as someone who transferred out of Ashley Hall and I did it for a few reasons.
One, girls are catty and when you coop too many of them up for too long, things get nasty.

Two, BE and Wando are a hell of a lot cheaper and the education is just as good (AP/Honours at Wando); a 19k per year price tag doesn't tend to be enticing to people other than those who can afford it. They just don't have the 'Ivy League' Name Recognition. I had a lot more AP opportunities at Wando than I would have had at Ashley Hall and I started part-time at CofC through Wando's scheduling my senior year.

Three, when you add state or national class soccer to the others, it's almost an easy choice.

Ashley Hall can be really great if you're in the niche social circle and/or willing to put up with certain things in order to have the Ivy Name Recognition--which you can now get at Academic Magnet as well. It wasn't for me and it won't be for a lot of other girls as they go through the system. When that's the case, it's an easy choice to move.

And while I can't speak of today's situations, I do know that HHP was for a long time the only premier high school soccer team in the area. When we played them HHC was not at all impressive and I don't remember hearing anything about HHH. It's easier to maintain a status quo and players than it is to build something up. Additionally, I believe Beaufort County's population has had somewhat of a spike in the past years, so adding population can automatically increase the probability of having a wider pool of athletes for all of the schools. I also think, perhaps incorrectly, that because HH was a resort island, the population was naturally more inclined to have a little more cash and be more willing to pay for a private school. When the population increases, you get more of a middle ground who are happy with public schools as well as an increase in the quality of the public schools.

As for transfers to Pinewood, it's easier to transfer there than to Ashley Hall or Porter because their price tag is under 10k per year compared to 18-19k (more than my entire college education combined) at Ashley Hall and Porter-Gaud. That fact also limits the number and type of people who can apply and be accepted to any school, again limiting player pools.

Personally, I would never have considered Pinewood an option because of the daily drive from Mt. Pleasant when I had BE and Wando with excellent honors/AP systems right there. For those that are willing and have the money, more power to them. I don't like driving ;-).

At any rate, locational demographics are different no matter where you are and no one can really say anything about 'why' for sure without an intensive study.

C
hat-trick
hat-trick
C
Who transferred out of Wando to go to Pinewood?

W
goal kick
goal kick
W
Quote:

Who transferred out of Wando to go to Pinewood?

I'm not aware of any transfers from Wando to Pinewood, but I can't say for sure. There is definately more soccer talent in Mt P than there are varsity spots at Wando. I believe Pinewood has a late start and you could miss most of the traffic????

Pinewood got a couple of great athletes from Stratford that play b-ball and I think they excell at soccer as well.

I've heard Pinewood offers scholarships to prospective athletes....so the price tag is eliminated????

Anyway, a win-win for any player that wanted to leave Mt P to play at Pinewood. Wando & Pinewood both have excellent academic opportunities.

corner kick
corner kick
Yeah, if you can get a scholarship and don't mind the drive up to S'ville every day, it's a great alternative and you get the name recognition.

C
hat-trick
hat-trick
C
Two were from Stratford and two from Summerville..

D
corner kick
corner kick
D
Porter Gaud 5 @ Northwood Academy 0

C
throw in
throw in
C
SCISA Sports Fan, I'm guessing except this year.

S
bench
bench
S
I have a good friend that has a player on PPS' team, so I asked him to verify the roots of their players and he said;
"There are no Wando kids on the PW team. Most of their players have been at Pinewood for several years". Kids leave PW for Summerville HS and vice versa every year for various reasons. PPS has the right combination of players and coaches this year and will not likely be stopped by any team (public or private). I think their coach deserves a lot of credit for building the program. I'm all for good SCISA representation in the state no matter who it is - even a cross town rival. By the way, I also heard PPS beat HHC last night without a problem.

World Cup
World Cup
Quote:

PPS has the right combination of players and coaches this year and will not likely be stopped by any team (public or private).

Somebody forgot to tell Airport High School that...

S
bench
bench
S
I heard that was only half a game - called at halftime due to rain?

World Cup
World Cup
Quote:

I heard that was only half a game - called at halftime due to rain?

Yeah, I looked for the asterisk next to the game report saying "this match doesn't really count because it was raining and they didn't get to finish the whole thing" but I couldn't find it

brace
brace
Does that mean that if they had played the whole game that Airport would have won by twice as much? I believe the equation is 1/2 Y X 2 = Y.

Whoa. Not bad for a 57 year old. Thank you, Mrs. Gettys form 10th grade in Rock Hill High School.

Retired, Old, Happy, and off into the sunset
World Cup
World Cup
Quote:

Does that mean that if they had played the whole game that Airport would have won by twice as much? I believe the equation is 1/2 Y X 2 = Y.

Whoa. Not bad for a 57 year old. Thank you, Mrs. Gettys form 10th grade in Rock Hill High School.

You still got it!

S
bench
bench
S
The game counts no doubt and Airport is a good team but winning half a game is not very convincing.

S
goal kick
goal kick
S
Quote:

SCISA Sports Fan, I'm guessing except this year.

except for this year what? every team is going to lose some games at some point. But there is no denying that HHP has been the class of girl's soccer over the last decade. With either 6 or 7 state championships in the last 12 or 13 years.

World Cup
World Cup
Quote:

The game counts no doubt and Airport is a good team but winning half a game is not very convincing.

But losing half a game is.

S
goal kick
goal kick
S
Quote:

I have a good friend that has a player on PPS' team, so I asked him to verify the roots of their players and he said;
"There are no Wando kids on the PW team. Most of their players have been at Pinewood for several years". Kids leave PW for Summerville HS and vice versa every year for various reasons. PPS has the right combination of players and coaches this year and will not likely be stopped by any team (public or private). I think their coach deserves a lot of credit for building the program. I'm all for good SCISA representation in the state no matter who it is - even a cross town rival. By the way, I also heard PPS beat HHC last night without a problem.

You are correct. I was mistaken. I thought the Angotti-Smith sisters were Wando transfers. I have been corrected and now understand they were Stratford transfers. The premise is the same. Those two girls are two of the best 5 players in all of SCISA. That makes a huge difference. And they haven't been there all that long, last year was the first year for both of them.

World Cup
World Cup
I mean, they are good - don't get me wrong. But saying they "will not likely be stopped by any team (public or private)" is a pretty dumb comment seeing how they already have been stopped. I just don't understand why that comment was made.

That's like saying Florida will win the national championship in football and go undefeated...after they just lost to Ole Miss. Doesn't make sense.

S
bench
bench
S
Just to be clear, I was simply commenting that PPS SO FAR has proven to be a very good team but has not yet won a state title - so HHP deserves credit for their accomplishemnts. I would say that it is impossible to compare the teams.

World Cup
World Cup
PPS has absolutely, without a doubt, proven to be a VERY GOOD team. I watched the Airport game and, having never heard of them prior, was pretty amazed at what I saw. For such a small school, that's one good soccer team.

S
goal kick
goal kick
S
Hilton Head Prep 5
Ashley Hall 0

Big match tomorrow between HHP and Pinewood at HHP. Won't affect first place in the region as Pinewood has locked that up, but it could have an impact on second and third between HHCA and HHP.

D
corner kick
corner kick
D
Porter Gaud 2 @ Academic Magnet 1

P
goal kick
goal kick
P
St. Joseph’s 3, Cardinal Newman 1
Heathwood Hall 3, Hammond 1,

I believe this still leaves CN as the region champions but results in a playoff between St. Joe and Ben Lippen for 2nd/3rd and a second game between Heathwood Hall and Hammond for 4th.

S
goal kick
goal kick
S
Quote:

St. Joseph’s 3, Cardinal Newman 1
Heathwood Hall 3, Hammond 1,

I believe this still leaves CN as the region champions but results in a playoff between St. Joe and Ben Lippen for 2nd/3rd and a second game between Heathwood Hall and Hammond for 4th.

those games had huge impacts on the standings in both regions. As it stood, Ben Lippen was going to finish in second and St. Joe's would be third. That meant that whichever team between HHCA and HHP finished second would not receive a home game, but would have to travel to a neutral site to play St. Joe's because of the 180 mile travel rule.

It also means that all of the teams in the second/third spots will be playing playoff games on Saturday instead of two teams playing and two teams resting.

corner kick
corner kick
Does anyone have a bracket for the SCISA playoffs?

Fletch: It takes a big man to admit when he's wrong. I am NOT a big man.
S
goal kick
goal kick
S
Quote:

Does anyone have a bracket for the SCISA playoffs?

Region 1 #1 (Cardinal Newman) vs Region 2 #4 (Porter Gaud)

Winner plays Winner of

Region 2 #2 (HHCA or HHP) vs Region 1 #3 (Ben Lippen or St. Joes)

That is one half of the bracket.

Other half is:

Region 2 #1 (Pinewood) vs Region 1 #4 (Heathwood or Hammond)

Winner plays Winner of

Region 1 #2 (Ben Lippen or St. Joes) vs Region 2 #3 (HHCA or HHP)

Hope that clears it up for you.

Teams in () have clenched those spots.

L
Goal
Goal
L
Over the past 2 years and on the girl’s side, AC Flora, CN, Dreher, Hammond and Heathwood Hall all have lost a lot of talent. Ben Lippen might be in the same boat, too. All teams appear to be rebuilding and have young talent that needs time to develop. It’s interesting that these schools draw (mostly) from the same central/downtown midlands area of Columbia. Will these teams over the next 1, 2, 3 years regain their competiveness?

B
goal
goal
B
I'm not certain that bracket scenario is accurate this year, (at least on the boys side, but I don't think they would have 2 different brackets). There's a 3rd region this year, unlike last year, and chances are that is going to cause a different bracketing scenario. I have heard that it's going to be more like the basketball. It very well could be that one or more of these 8 teams you mention gets left out.

SCISA Region Alignment 2008-2010

I know OP had a girls team, don't know about Wilson Hall, but chances are there will be a 3rd region champion.

Last edited by Bear; 04/30/09 05:50 PM.
goal kick
goal kick
The boys and girls brackets are different w/ 3 boys regions. I don't know the exact alignments, but can speak somewhat to the bracket. The top 3 upperstate region teams get in, the top 3 lowerstate teams get in, and the top 3rd region team gets in, along with 1 at-large bid. I don't know exactly how the bracket looks and SCISA doesn't have it posted, but maybe that helps a bit.

Wilson Hall has no girls team.

B
goal
goal
B
Thanks coach, that does help some. I just hope that SCISA has a little more respect for the soccer side than what it appears the SCHSL does.

I know there is possibly some play in games and such on the boys side, but you would think they would have at least the structure defined and posted at this point, given the games are on Monday.

S
goal kick
goal kick
S
Quote:

Over the past 2 years and on the girl’s side, AC Flora, CN, Dreher, Hammond and Heathwood Hall all have lost a lot of talent. Ben Lippen might be in the same boat, too. All teams appear to be rebuilding and have young talent that needs time to develop. It’s interesting that these schools draw (mostly) from the same central/downtown midlands area of Columbia. Will these teams over the next 1, 2, 3 years regain their competiveness?

Those SCISA teams that you mentioned are competitive this year. Cardinal Newman won their region by two games and all the other SCISA teams you mentioned have a chance to make the playoffs. Yes, alot of the teams are young, but teams all across SCISA are young. Out of 18 kids for Hilton Head Prep, 13 are in 8th - 10th grades with 8 of those being 8th graders.

S
goal kick
goal kick
S
Quote:

The boys and girls brackets are different w/ 3 boys regions. I don't know the exact alignments, but can speak somewhat to the bracket. The top 3 upperstate region teams get in, the top 3 lowerstate teams get in, and the top 3rd region team gets in, along with 1 at-large bid. I don't know exactly how the bracket looks and SCISA doesn't have it posted, but maybe that helps a bit.

Wilson Hall has no girls team.

There are only two regions for Girls. Three for boys. The brackets will be totally different for each. The girls bracket will be the same as it was last year and the boys bracket will be similar to the basketball bracket.

Orangeburg Prep's girls were part of the lowerstate region this year. Wilson Hall, Florence Christian and Laurence Manning are all without girl's teams.

Region 1 Teams
Augusta Christian
Ben Lippen
Cardinal Newman
Hammond
Heathwood Hall
St. Joes

Region 2 Teams
Ashley Hall
Hilton Head Christian
Hilton Head Prep
Northwood Academy
Orangeburg Prep
Pinewood
Porter Gaud

Those are the only AAA teams in girls SCISA soccer.

S
goal kick
goal kick
S
Quote:

Thanks coach, that does help some. I just hope that SCISA has a little more respect for the soccer side than what it appears the SCHSL does.

I know there is possibly some play in games and such on the boys side, but you would think they would have at least the structure defined and posted at this point, given the games are on Monday.

The girls play-in games will be held Saturday. The girls playoff games begin on Tuesday with higher seeded teams from each region hosting games. Only exception is St. Joe's, whichever team from Hilton Head plays them will have to play at a neutral site due to 180 mile travel rule.

goal kick
goal kick
St. Joseph's agreed to "forfeit" the tie-breaker game to Ben Lippen, per my AD a few moments ago. This is due to the fact that regardless of taking the #2 or #3 seed, St. Joseph's would have to travel to a neutral field. This way Ben Lippen gets the home game on Tuesday vs one of the Hilton Head teams and St. Joseph's will be the #3 seed from the region.

Heathwood and Hammond are supposed to play Friday I think to determine the #4 seed. Exciting times!

goal kick
goal kick
Quote:

For whatever reason, SCISA seems to be about the same when it comes to posting things and getting info out. SLOW. For example, the SCISA All-State reception is scheduled for this coming Sunday, May 3. However, the All-State Team has yet to be announced. Playoffs start Monday for boys, and no brackets are posted online. However, they have emailed out brackets and information to ADs and coaches. It would be nice if more up-to-date information could be found online at the SCISA website instead of having to research so much. Such is life I guess.

G
corner kick
corner kick
G
Coach Brown,
Assuming some of your players make the all-state team, how will they know to attend the reception? Can you post a list of your all-region team?

goal kick
goal kick
Great question, greenacres. I have a feeling two of mine should be on there, but you never know with SCISA. My guess is we'll hear something tomorrow afternoon and it will be my job to get word of the events to the players and parents. I can't imagine it will be well-attended with such last minute notice.

SCISA CLASS AAA – REGION II ALL-REGION TEAM - 2009

Emily Zankman St. Joseph’s F 12th
Alexa Barnes Cardinal Newman F/M10th
Carrie Settle Ben Lippen M/F 12th
Sarah Spector Hammond F 9th
Sammi Osman Ben Lippen D/M 12th
Nicole Onate Cardinal Newman M 10th
Mary Stanton St. Joseph’s M/F 10th
Sophie Cobb Cardinal Newman M 9th
Logan Ress Heathwood Hall M 11th
Sarah Prickett Hammond M/D12th
Maggi Campanaro Cardinal Newman M 11th
Perry Shockley Hammond D

Player of the Year - Emily Zankman St. Joseph’s

GoalKeeper of the Year -Molly Rainwater Cardinal Newman

Coach of the Year - Steve Berzins Cardinal Newman

G
corner kick
corner kick
G
Could someone post the play-in games (tomorrow & Saturday) and next week's game schedules? It would be helpful.
Also, I found out last year that if you visited the SCISA web site for soccer on a Mac, some of the posted info would not show up - so you never knew about it. Don't know if they fixed that oddity or not.

goal kick
goal kick
Then that could be my problem...I'm a mac.

P
goal kick
goal kick
P
Pinewood 3
Hilton Head Prep 1

goal kick
goal kick
Anybody know if and when HHC and HHP will play for the tie-breaker? How about Heathwood and Hammond in the upperstate region? If anyone has dates and times or any other info for those games, please post. Thanks!

goal kick
goal kick
Gunners04, I don't have details for the play-in games, but next week's playoff games will be played Tuesday (1st round), Thursday (semis), and Saturday (finals). Championship game will be 10:00am Saturday, May 9 at Porter-Gaud. Tuesday and Thursday will be played at higher seeds. Game times are to be determined by host sites, typically at either 5:00 or 6:00 per SCISA rules.

T
TS Offline
goal kick
goal kick
T
Heathwood v. Hammond is tonight(Friday) 6PM @ Cardinal Newman.

S
goal kick
goal kick
S
Quote:

St. Joseph's agreed to "forfeit" the tie-breaker game to Ben Lippen, per my AD a few moments ago. This is due to the fact that regardless of taking the #2 or #3 seed, St. Joseph's would have to travel to a neutral field. This way Ben Lippen gets the home game on Tuesday vs one of the Hilton Head teams and St. Joseph's will be the #3 seed from the region.

Heathwood and Hammond are supposed to play Friday I think to determine the #4 seed. Exciting times!

This is an absolute travesty and borders on unethical. That forfeit has huge implications on the opposite side of the playoff bracket. It means that whichever Hilton Head team finishes in second place will not receive a home game they deserve and earned because of the 180 mile travel rule. If I was one of those coaches or AD's I would be screaming my head off.

goal kick
goal kick
Could one problem be the 180-mile rule? Without this, a decision like this one wouldn't have such implications. Let me be clear that this wasn't my call, but St. Joe's made the decision. I'll happily take the home game, but understand the other side of the issue as well. I also understand why the rule is in place...but could it be one of the problems here?

S
goal kick
goal kick
S
Quote:

Could one problem be the 180-mile rule? Without this, a decision like this one wouldn't have such implications. Let me be clear that this wasn't my call, but St. Joe's made the decision. I'll happily take the home game, but understand the other side of the issue as well. I also understand why the rule is in place...but could it be one of the problems here?

Ofcourse St. Joe's wanted to make this decision. It does nothing but help them. The third spot in that region is absolutely better than the second because it allows them to be on the same side of the bracket as Cardinal Newman and opposite of Pinewood. They also get to rest on Saturday when the team they are going to be playing on Tuesday is going to be playing.

S
goal kick
goal kick
S
Quote:

Pinewood 3
Hilton Head Prep 1

What a great highschool girls soccer match. Very wide open and played from end to end all afternoon.

Game was tied 1 to 1 at halftime with a goal by Noonan from HHP and a goal by the young Angotti-Smith sister. Game stayed tied till about 13 minutes left when Angotti-Smith got loose on a counter attack for her second goal of the game. Megan Fish scored the third goal for Pinewood in injury time when HHP was pushed up trying to get the equalizer.

Like I said, an absolutely great match. These were two very even teams playing great soccer. I look forward to a possible rematch in the playoffs.

world cup
world cup
SCISA sf,

I'm still a little confused. Are you telling me that if the tie-breaker game was played, and St. Joe's won, they would be in worse shape in terms of both FUTURE OPPONENT and number of days REST?

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
S
goal kick
goal kick
S
Hurst,

That is exactly the way it plays out.

Because of the 180 mile travel rule that SCISA has, it doesn't matter who St. Joe's plays in the first round because they don't have to travel to that team's home sight if they are the three seed and they wouldn't be able to host a first round playoff game if they were the two seed.

Instead of having to travel to Hilton Head to play either Hilton Head Christian or Hilton Head Prep on their home field, they will probably travel to Columbia to play on a neutral field. That means a 1.5 hour trip to Columbia for them and a 2.5 hour trip to Columbia for the team that actually earned the home game during the season.

Most people that have seen the teams in SCISA believe that Pinewood is clearly the best team and there is a pretty big distinction between Pinewood as a #1 seed on one side and Cardinal Newman as a #1 seed on the other side. By forfeiting the play-in game, St. Joe's assures themselves of being on Cardinal Newman's side of the bracket instead of Pinewoods. And oh yeah, St. Joe's beat Cardinal Newman 3-1 on Wednesday night.

And in terms of rest, it is also a very big advantage, both Hilton Head teams played last night and will have to play each other on Saturday and then travel to Columbia for games on Tuesday.

It's a bad system when it can work out that a team forfeits a game on purpose to further their chances.

goal kick
goal kick
I agree that the system needs some work. St. Joe's decision certainly was made to benefit themselves first. But all coaches will certainly do what they can to give their team the most benefit in any situation. You can't blame them for that. I'm not saying what they did was the right thing to do. However, if the roles were reversed, would another school make the same decision? I have a feeling St. Joe's wouldn't be alone. I think the rule as it stands seems to be the main problem.

Does SCHSL have a similar rule? Just curious.

world cup
world cup
I don't think the SCHSL has a travel rule, but the league is wise to divide the teams as upper state and lower state for the play-offs. Nobody makes that type of trip and the two survivors meet in Columbia for the final.

I don't blame St. Joe's either....I blame SCISA for allowing a team to gain an advantage through forfeit.

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
C
Corner Kick
Online Content
Corner Kick
C
I remember Lancaster being in the Lower state and traveling to Walterboro for Football Semifinals.

world cup
world cup
It don't get much further than that.

If Aiken were upper state, and Myrtle Beach lower state.....how long is that trip?

G
corner kick
corner kick
G
Think about this . . . if St. Joe and Ben Lippen did play their game Saturday, what would the score be when the loser of the game would get the best advantage (per SCISA sports fan)? Bet it wouldn't be high scoring. Sounds like the a no win situation.
Last year, SJ and BL had to play an extra game to see which seed they would be, since they tied for first place in upper state. Don't know if it made a big difference in the scheme of things during the playoffs.
Still, do not think anyone is strong enough to beat Pinewood Prep.

G
corner kick
corner kick
G
Heathwood Hall 2 v Hammond 1
Heathwood continues on.

G
corner kick
corner kick
G
All-State List?

S
goal kick
goal kick
S
SCISA playoff brackets:

Girls bracket isn't filled out yet as play-in game is today, but it is just as I said it would be. Totally different playoff structure for girls and boys.

http://www.scisa.org/athletics/soccer/09%20Spring%203A%20Boys%20Playoffs.pdf

S
goal kick
goal kick
S
Panther Fan:

Are you out there? Give us a rundown on what happened in the Ashley Hall - Pinewood game last night. Did Pinewood sit a bunch of it's players for the game?

HHP sat most of it's starters for long stretches against Ashley Hall on Wednesday and still won 5-0. I can't believe there was any way that Pinewood's bench would lose to Ashley Hall.

S
bench
bench
S
I don't think you can blame anyone for the loss. PPS had plenty of time with the starters to come back and win - Ashley Hall just out played PPS. Bad day for PPS and good day for Ashley Hall.

World Cup
World Cup
Quote:

was it the typical 10 in the box type of style from Ashley Hall?

If someone puts 10 in the box and can blow up Pinewood Prep like that, I think I'll sign up for some of that! Nice work!!!!

P
goal kick
goal kick
P
All credit goes to Ashley Hall's players and coach. They caught Pinewood off gaurd and played the full field. AH was up 2-0 in the first 10 mins. Third came late in 2nd half on an inadvertant handball in the box and a nice PK. Excellent way for AH to end their season - and hopefully a wake-up call for PPS going into the play-offs. Heathwood Hall has just come off a great week of soccer and knocked off the #1 seed in region 1 (Cardinal Newman). Could make Tuesday's playoff game interesting.

goal kick
goal kick
Any word on HHC vs HHP today? I don't know what time they were playing.

World Cup
World Cup
Quote:

All credit goes to Ashley Hall's players and coach. They caught Pinewood off gaurd and played the full field. AH was up 2-0 in the first 10 mins. Third came late in 2nd half on an inadvertant handball in the box and a nice PK. Excellent way for AH to end their season - and hopefully a wake-up call for PPS going into the play-offs. Heathwood Hall has just come off a great week of soccer and knocked off the #1 seed in region 1 (Cardinal Newman). Could make Tuesday's playoff game interesting.

Those wake up calls are God sends sometimes. Good timing right before playoffs. They've had a great season and I hope they cap it off with a title.

D
corner kick
corner kick
D
There is a all-star reception on Sunday for the all-state selected player does anyone have this information?

S
goal kick
goal kick
S
Quote:

Any word on HHC vs HHP today? I don't know what time they were playing.

HHP won 1-0.

HHP is the 2 seed.

HHCA is the 3 seed.

T
TS Offline
goal kick
goal kick
T
dcut...The SCISA All-State reception is Sunday May, 3rd at Wilson Hall in Sumter.

D
corner kick
corner kick
D
how about the all state nominations?

T
TS Offline
goal kick
goal kick
T
I don't know how the selection process works in SCISA, but apparently the team has already been announced. I don't have the list of all-state players, but someone else on the board may.

D
corner kick
corner kick
D
it is posted on the scisa web site and iam shocked how are these selections made

T
TS Offline
goal kick
goal kick
T
What is the selection process?

G
corner kick
corner kick
G
Could somebody just copy and paste the all-state list here for everyone to see easily?

P
goal kick
goal kick
P
From SCISA Website

THE SOUTH CAROLINA INDEPENDENT SCHOOL COACHES’ ASSOCIATION
2009 All-State Girls’ Soccer Team

Ashton Avent Trinity Collegiate
Alexa Barnes Cardinal Newman
Amanda Belcher Spartanburg Christian
Kathleen Blum Hilton Head Prep
Taylor Darling Pinewood Prep
Jessica Day Hilton Head Christian
Megan Fish Pinewood Prep
Madison Guest Spartanburg Christian
Molly Jones Trinity Collegiate
Colleen Leung Ashley Hall
Chelsea Mixson Beaufort Academy
Nicole Onate Cardinal Newman
Sammi Osman Ben Lippen
Carrie Settle Ben Lippen
Courtney Angotti-Smith Pinewood Prep
Kimrey Angotti-Smith Pinewood Prep
Sarah Specter Hammond
Molly Rainwater Cardinal Newman
Janel Raquet Hilton Head Christian
Christen Rentz James Island Christian
Emily Zankman St. Joseph’s Catholic

S
goal kick
goal kick
S
Quote:

it is posted on the scisa web site and iam shocked how are these selections made

The list is a joke.

S
goal kick
goal kick
S
Spartanburg Christian and Trinity Collegiate had as many players as Hilton Head Christian and more players than Hilton Head Prep.

Both of the AAA schools would beat those two AA schools by at least 5 goals.

Y
bench
OP Offline
bench
Y
WOW, scisasportsfan, you seem pretty upset with the all-state team. I'm guessing you havent seen Trinity or SCA play correct? To say they would lose to HHP or HHCA without even seeing them play is big prediction. I dont know how the teams are selected nor I am taking up for anyone, but I am pretty sure EVERY team has a few girls capable of making the all-state team. Just bc a team is better, doesnt mean that team has the BEST player on the field. Does that make sense to you? I can assure you Molly Jones from Trinity can start for ANY 3A team. She scored 3 goals on Heathwood and Trinity played them 11 on 9 without their top midfielder (Rebecca Leviner). Anyway, I agree HHP and HHCA are probably the better team but that doesnt mean they have the best players outside of Blum may be one the top players in all of scisa.

M
bench
bench
M
How does SCISA come up with this list? Is there a voting process? What coaches are involved? I would put it out there that this is one reason why SCISA women's soccer has such an uphill battle earning respect in the state- I interpret this list as the SCISA higher ups not giving another women's sport due respect. I don't know if SCISASPORTSFAN has a point or not, as I have not seen trinity or sca play, but his posts have been thorough and regularly verified by others, particularly coaches of teams. It is unfortunate when adults (such as those at scisa hq- i'm making the assumption they sanction and create the list) screw up everything for the players. So how can we go about changing this and helping the players?

G
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
G
I can vouch for Belcher from SCA. My team played SCA and as a team not great but Amanda was a very good player.

Y
bench
OP Offline
bench
Y
I believe SCISA takes the all-region teams (selected by coaches) and picks the top 3-4 off that list from each region. Obviously, 2A only got 5 girls out of about 7-8 teams but I agree with that. I could be wrong but my coach told me the girls are picked from the list that coaches turn in. Also, the coaches are suppose to rank the all-region team from best to worst. If some regions did not do that then it makes it tough in scisa. One last thing, coaches were suppose to send in nominations for all-state. I guarantee you that not all coaches did that!

D
corner kick
corner kick
D
The only thing i did as a coach was submit names for all region, not for all state.

M
bench
bench
M
Is there a SCISA all-state list?

P
bench
bench
P
2009 SPRING SOCCER
ALL-REGION TEAMS

GIRLS