Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 13 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 12 13
S
bench
bench
S
I have a good friend that has a player on PPS' team, so I asked him to verify the roots of their players and he said;
"There are no Wando kids on the PW team. Most of their players have been at Pinewood for several years". Kids leave PW for Summerville HS and vice versa every year for various reasons. PPS has the right combination of players and coaches this year and will not likely be stopped by any team (public or private). I think their coach deserves a lot of credit for building the program. I'm all for good SCISA representation in the state no matter who it is - even a cross town rival. By the way, I also heard PPS beat HHC last night without a problem.

World Cup
World Cup
Quote:

PPS has the right combination of players and coaches this year and will not likely be stopped by any team (public or private).

Somebody forgot to tell Airport High School that...

S
bench
bench
S
I heard that was only half a game - called at halftime due to rain?

World Cup
World Cup
Quote:

I heard that was only half a game - called at halftime due to rain?

Yeah, I looked for the asterisk next to the game report saying "this match doesn't really count because it was raining and they didn't get to finish the whole thing" but I couldn't find it

brace
brace
Does that mean that if they had played the whole game that Airport would have won by twice as much? I believe the equation is 1/2 Y X 2 = Y.

Whoa. Not bad for a 57 year old. Thank you, Mrs. Gettys form 10th grade in Rock Hill High School.

Retired, Old, Happy, and off into the sunset
World Cup
World Cup
Quote:

Does that mean that if they had played the whole game that Airport would have won by twice as much? I believe the equation is 1/2 Y X 2 = Y.

Whoa. Not bad for a 57 year old. Thank you, Mrs. Gettys form 10th grade in Rock Hill High School.

You still got it!

S
bench
bench
S
The game counts no doubt and Airport is a good team but winning half a game is not very convincing.

S
goal kick
goal kick
S
Quote:

SCISA Sports Fan, I'm guessing except this year.

except for this year what? every team is going to lose some games at some point. But there is no denying that HHP has been the class of girl's soccer over the last decade. With either 6 or 7 state championships in the last 12 or 13 years.

World Cup
World Cup
Quote:

The game counts no doubt and Airport is a good team but winning half a game is not very convincing.

But losing half a game is.

S
goal kick
goal kick
S
Quote:

I have a good friend that has a player on PPS' team, so I asked him to verify the roots of their players and he said;
"There are no Wando kids on the PW team. Most of their players have been at Pinewood for several years". Kids leave PW for Summerville HS and vice versa every year for various reasons. PPS has the right combination of players and coaches this year and will not likely be stopped by any team (public or private). I think their coach deserves a lot of credit for building the program. I'm all for good SCISA representation in the state no matter who it is - even a cross town rival. By the way, I also heard PPS beat HHC last night without a problem.

You are correct. I was mistaken. I thought the Angotti-Smith sisters were Wando transfers. I have been corrected and now understand they were Stratford transfers. The premise is the same. Those two girls are two of the best 5 players in all of SCISA. That makes a huge difference. And they haven't been there all that long, last year was the first year for both of them.

Page 6 of 13 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 12 13

Link Copied to Clipboard