F
goal
goal
F
Hillcrest vs Byrnes??? Anyone?

world cup
world cup
ROH,
I'm not losing my touch, there are a lot of teams who fail to update their schedules. Before I hit the road, I checked the HHIHS schedule posted on this site and there was no evidence of a match being played yesterday afternoon. I would have loved to have seen that game.

offsides,
Speaking of updating schedules, there is no report on the Gaffney-Clover game played earlier this week. Can you give us a report on that one? I heard that yellow cards and PK's were being handed out like candy at The Reservation.

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
F
goal
goal
F
per speaking to Byrnes High School athletic department secretary:

Byrnes defeated Hillcrest in PKs on Wednesday night. She was unsure of the final score, but confirmed that Byrnes won the game.

Anyone have a recap???

world cup
world cup
NA 1
DF 0

DF 2
Irmo 1

Irmo 6
Aiken 1

NA 3
Aiken 2

Judging from the first three scores, you would think the distance between North Augusta and Aiken would be wider.

Region V 4A is very competitive. Throw Lexington and White Knoll into the mix and anybody can beat anybody. Fun to watch.

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
W
goal kick
goal kick
W
Wando/BE article in Post & Courier

http://charleston.net/news/2009/apr/23/warriors_take_back_control79762/

Awesome play by all Wando players last night. BE has a great team, but Wando's bench is deep, fast, strong and incredibly fit. Wando was able to wear down the BE defense and capitalized with solid,strong goals. Great game to watch.

corner kick
corner kick
Quote:

NA 1
DF 0

DF 2
Irmo 1

Irmo 6
Aiken 1

NA 3
Aiken 2

Judging from the first three scores, you would think the distance between North Augusta and Aiken would be wider.

Region V 4A is very competitive. Throw Lexington and White Knoll into the mix and anybody can beat anybody. Fun to watch.

Sounds like 2 wins to me is it not.

World Cup
World Cup
?

corner kick
corner kick
IDK! :P making a comment about how it should matter how much NA beat Aiken by.. it's still a win.

throw in
throw in
Well, I tought this might be the only bump in Wando's road to an undefeated season. BE has always given Wando a hard time, but they breezed through. Playing in a weak region and scheduling two very average NC high schools should mean an undefeated regular season. Other teams to look at as we complete the regular season:

Mauldin - get past Sptbg tomorrow night and they should not lose again.

Dutch Fork - hiccuped last night, but will have no trouble until the finale against Irmo.

Hanna - tough one at Wren tomorrow and Riverside next week.

Wren - beaten by Sptbg last night and could lose three more: Hanna, Dorman, J.L. Mann

Others to watch:
Irmo - no trouble until game vs DF
Dorman - Tough matches at Wren and Sptbg
Spartanburg - Mauldin tomorrow and Dorman in season finale

S
goal kick
goal kick
S
Quote:

ROH,
I'm not losing my touch, there are a lot of teams who fail to update their schedules. Before I hit the road, I checked the HHIHS schedule posted on this site and there was no evidence of a match being played yesterday afternoon. I would have loved to have seen that game.

offsides,
Speaking of updating schedules, there is no report on the Gaffney-Clover game played earlier this week. Can you give us a report on that one? I heard that yellow cards and PK's were being handed out like candy at The Reservation.

Hurst, I think this was a game that was scheduled just this week as a gap filler because both teams had games that were cancelled for various reasons earlier in the season. I honestly didn't find out about it till about 2:00.

It might have been a very costly game for Hilton Head High though as Senior All-State Forward Abby Fennessey went down with an apparent knee injury in the second half. Hopefully she will be alright as the season winds down.

Page 8 of 16 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 15 16

Link Copied to Clipboard