Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
B
corner kick
corner kick
B
Quote:

What message does it send to the kids???

I think the message it sends is that in life you need to make sure you have all your t's crossed and your i's dotted because there is always someone lurking to try to bring you down if they begin to feel threatned.

M
kick off
kick off
M
I would imagine the Bridge players really like their coaches at this point....but how do you follow a coach whose "program" had to be changed because they were not allowed to be in the "program." (SCYSA to US Club) What message does it send to the kids???

The Bridge did not "change" their program...they added to it. They are still fielding teams in SCYSA. The US Club is just another program. You need to get your facts right before you open your mouth.

Last edited by MPSC#1; 04/27/09 07:54 PM.
C
throw in
throw in
C
Sorry,
I just didn't want you getting too excited about the ruling and you end up hitting the top of your head on the bottom of Andrew's desk.

L
corner kick
corner kick
L
Bebe, that is interesting. Would you say the same lesson was learned when two former Columbia Soccer Club coaches were suspended a few years back as they were leaving for CESA?

Help me out here - how does "lurking" equate to pin the tale on the name donkey?

L
corner kick
corner kick
L
Parent,
Now that I have your attention, let's talk about your private message. Explain to me how the appeals process works or the approach that will be taken.

C
Coach
Coach
C
Y'know, it's amazing how the objectiveness and professionalism of a poster's comments lends credibility to his/her arguments.

And the flip side, of course.

I've got good news and bad news...
L
corner kick
corner kick
L
And I beg to differ about your making light of the situation Parent. This is a farily serious set of circumstances. A hearing took place, and investigation took place, and a sentence was handed down. Now, could an appeal bring about a different conclusion? Sure. But, what is plan B? Sure, your little shot was nice, but I feel as if the questions I posed were legitimate.

R
throw in
throw in
R
Bebe,
The lesson I would want to teach my children would be to play by the rules and to be ethical.

You must be a parent to an AIG executive with your pearls of wisdom.

C
throw in
throw in
C
I think the questions are very legit. The offense committed is as bad as could be committed. The same point I made weeks ago about character and false promotion of license's
which deteriorated to arguing against that process to make excuses for the lie.
The appeals will be drawn out as you are taking someones livelyhood away, so you can expect some type of lawsuit.
It also depends how tightly Columbia United want's to try and hold onto the USSF Academy.
Sorry about the crack, I thought it was at least a little funny.

R
throw in
throw in
R
CU United Parent.I don't doubt there will be an appeal and that Johnnie Cochran will try to be resurrected to handle the case, but the fact of the matter is a decison was made by a SC board that I'm sure looked at the facts. Even if the decison is overturned you still have a problem here.Guilty people get off all the time but that does not make them innocent- I guess the board saw what the facts led them to.

In my first post I asked the rhetorical question about the baggage the Bridge was bringing but no one wanted to talk about it then because the cat was out of the bag and everyone wanted to play stupid.Belligerent all of a sudden became very docile on this subject. South Carolina United does not have that luxury anymore. The word is out on the streets now. This past weekend people from all over South Carolina and Georgia were talking about it. You can delete this entire thread but the little secret is no secret and is not little anymore.

Everyone can say go ask the directors but the directors should be taking the lead on this. They should be explaining what is going on to their members. If scsoccer is a way to get these questions answered then so be it. If I'm a parent of a U16 I want to know the situation.The one question I have is why didn't the CUFC know about this and if they did how did they let it happen. Sounds like a Tom Daschele scenario.

Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard