Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
M
bench
bench
M
Nick,
Why don't you just call Clark and ask him all these questions. His number and contact info is right here on the board.

R
throw in
throw in
R
CHT,
I think you're getting the wrong read from me.I'm not saying you kill the program. My question is about the leadership of the program. Is everyone ethical in my business? Absolutly not. But I don't think that my bosses would knowingly hire someone with a checkered past. And no, I'm not in the fast food industry. Where I work there are security background checks and if you fail these you do not get a job regardless of your qualifications. I guess your line of business is more forgiving than mine. This news could not have come at a worse time for this new club.I hope things work out for your daughter.

Last edited by Parker Lewis; 04/28/09 01:05 AM.
goal
goal
loc, i don’t believe i am being hypocritical. but you are correct - results have mattered to most, if not all, clubs, for probably as long as they have been in existence. i never said they didn't, and i'm not saying that now.

regarding the youth girls team, who knows what all i have said in the past, but i seriously doubt i was the poster you are referring to. for one, i rarely comment on the girls' side, and two, i'm pretty sure i could care less if a team, boys or girls, played up an age group. i'm all for challenging a team - if moving to a higher age bracket is what it takes (as a bridge boys team did a few years ago) then they should go for it. if you can find something i have said otherwise, i'll be the first to admit it. that just doesn't sound like anything i'd get in the middle of.

but, now that i think about it, you accused me of being a liar a few months ago. when i called you on it then, you failed to back it up, and you also failed to apologize. obviously, there's nothing i can do about it, but if you're going to throw around allegations like that, as much as you talk about ethics, it only seems right for you to back up those claims (and i'm the hypocritical one?)

i'm not sure why you are getting so defensive with me about the girls - i don't believe i have mentioned anything about them. and i don't plan to - not my gig.

and loc, i'll ask the question again, although i doubt you'll put any serious thought into it, because i believe that you care mostly to tear down and destroy the things you don't like or agree with. but just for argument's sake, let's say i agree with everything you have said on this subject. i still have a child who wants to play soccer, and needs to be challenged - what would you suggest i do now?

C
hat-trick
hat-trick
C
Parker,
My daughter always lands on her feet..I guess you also have to look at things from...do you have a boy or girl wanting to play..It does make a difference..We have background checks also but someone's morals are hard to check on and most don't get turned away from cheating in a soccer game.
I guess I'm just more forgiving than most..Good luck with whatever you decide...Just don't throw out the whole tray of biscuits because one or two got burnt..

R
throw in
throw in
R
mpsc. you better edit your post quick before coach chass aka James Kilpatrick aka Strunk and White gets on to you.

R
throw in
throw in
R
CHT, fair enough. Let's agree to disagree. Good luck.

L
corner kick
corner kick
L
mpheel,
i am obviously not who you think i am. do you really think they would be on this board dealing with this? you may need to focus your attention on finding out why players have left your area. isn't that a question that you posed rhetorically in the past?

belligerent,
ok, maybe i am wrong about that and if so, then apology issued. as for your question about your child and trying to solve problems, i don't have to. that is what i pay the powers at be at cesa to do. that is my whole point to my existence on this board. a comprehensive club, politic-free, with a vision developed and carried out by soccer people.

C
Coach
Coach
C
Quote:

mpsc. you better edit your post quick before coach chass aka James Kilpatrick aka Strunk and White gets on to you.

Eh, I only edit for spelling and grammar once content quality has been resolved. "You're a moron--no, you are--no you are" has bigger issues.

Besides, SoccerTimez was right there for it.

Strunk & White? Amateurs.

I've got good news and bad news...
goal
goal

loc,

you are absolutely correct, you don’t have to help. but i do appreciate you finally admitting that you care about nothing but cesa. your entire existence on this board is to build up cesa and tear down everything and everyone else along the way.

on the cesa website, it mentions, in part, of "our desire to spread our passion for youth soccer throughout our state...."

yet, the only thing you spread is a cancer called hate and discontent. you are selfish and arrogant, and your attitude towards those not having the same (cesa) beliefs as you is contemptible.

S
goal kick
goal kick
S
"that is what i pay the powers at be at cesa to do. that is my whole point to my existence on this board. a comprehensive club, politic-free, with a vision developed and carried out by soccer people.

It's hard for me to read that CESA is politic free, it seems like CESA does there best job at trying to destroy other clubs, steal other clubs top players, let me rephrase recruit other clubs tops players.

Let's be clear all the other clubs in South Carolina are trying to promote and grow this game. So Loc Dog I guess you're part of the plan to bring down other clubs that could be competing against your club to provide good soccer services

Great move by Columbia United and Bridge in there efforts in trying to work together in providing a more rounded service for the kids of South Carolina.

Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard