Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
O
kick off
kick off
O
Quote:

OHHH your true colors are now coming to the surface. You really don't care about building up soccer in the Lowcountry. You just want to trash the Bridge. The Alliance went away when SSC and JI went back to doing business as usual. Did the Town of Mount Pleasant sign the fields over to the MPSC? And personally I don't think that MPSC has the top coaches.

Not sure how you can get that I don't care about building up soccer in the Low country.

I never said MP has the best coaches, I said they have some of the best coaches and they have a solid coaching staff.

O
kick off
kick off
O
Bonz, sorry just re-read your post; you didn't say anything about me stating that MP has the best coaches, you were making a personal statement...so do you think Bridge has all the best coaches?

corner kick
corner kick
And again, this is why there will never be a single united soccer effort in the Lowcountry.

Listening to you all bicker makes me really admire CESA for somehow overcoming things to unite. And before anyone wants to take a shot at that statement, let me remind you that I grew up in Hungryneck and Mt. Pleasant Soccer and played for Wando and very much enjoyed and still support it.

Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; [it] is also what it takes to sit down and listen.
B
goal kick
goal kick
B
Sorry and yes I do think that the Bridge has better coaching. All of the best- doubt it. Charleston is full of good soccer coaches. Which brings me back to "why do we not have a united lowcountry"? Just maybe it because of people like you? As we sit here debating about this, kids are weighing their options whether try out for CESA or CUFC. Both clubs lose.

C
hat-trick
hat-trick
C
There are not that many kids playing out of the area..I think I counted six or seven kids that train here but play for CESA..On average that would be about 1 player per club.I do not know how many play for CUFC but would believe that number is even smaller..Kitten hit it on the head..People in the lowcountry agree on one thing..they agree to disagree..My child plays with the stronger players in her age group so we are okay..Y'all keep on fightin..

Throw In
OP Offline
Throw In
FROM THE BOARD OF SC UNITED FC:

An SCYSA hearing panel has issued a decision suspending Clark Brisson from SCYSA activities for 16 months. Mr Brisson is considering his rights to appeal and will make his own decisions as to how to proceed with that part of the process. The SCUFC board and soccer leadership were aware of the charges and the hearing that took place last week.

The SCYSA panel decision does not have a direct impact on the ability of Mr. Brisson to serve in the capacity of Executive Director for SCUFC at this time. The SCUFC board is reviewing the effects of this finding on Mr. Brisson's involvement in the activities of the club during his SCYSA suspension. These considerations include, among other things, the affect of any appeals that may be filed, any actions that might be taken by US Soccer, the impact that this sanction has on the reputation of the club, and most importantly the need to send a clear and unambiguous message to our players, their coaches and their families that fair play and sportsmanship are the basic value of all sport.

SCUFC's participation in the US Soccer Development Academy for the 2009/2010 season will not be affected by this suspension. Our tryouts will proceed as indicated on our website - Southcarolinaunitedfc.com

(Anyone with questions about any aspect of the club is invited to address them to the staff of South Carolina United FC)

G
corner kick
corner kick
G
WOW. That should be an easy call if you are at all interested in sportsmanship....or could it be more about something else$

Throw In
OP Offline
Throw In
SOUTH CAROLINA UNITED FC is pleased to announce that Tripp Miller will be the head coach of the U-16 Girls' Elite Showcase Team.

For more information on the club and tryouts, go to southcarolinaunitedfc.com

L
Goal
Goal
L

how did the girl's tryouts go?

H
kick off
kick off
H
There were approx. 20 girls each in the U-15 and U-16 age groups.The U-17 girls have more registered than attended the 1st tryout. The atmosphere was positive . The girls from different clubs playing together was a positive step in the direction of what SC United is all about.

Tryouts today at CSU fron 4-6pm.

Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard