Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 14 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 13 14
S
Brace
Brace
S
as were yours Ray. My post had nothing to do with players comments. Reread...

Goal Kick
Goal Kick
Actually, the first coach ejected was for inciting the crowd, the second opened his mouth and before he could say anything was ejected.
This center ref was on a power trip before the game had already started. When the BC boys were warming up behind the goal of their own JV keeper, the center came over and told them to move. They were a good 15 yards off the field and were closer to the track than they were on the field.

Maradona good, Pele better, George Best.
throw in
throw in
There is nothing to reread...just pointing out the levels of class demonstrated by Airfield.

Laces out DAN!!!
C
bench
bench
C
There you go again, blaming the refs for every move. I think the reality is that airport is improving and closing the gap in your rivalry and it scares you. Enjoy your win but get your facts straight. Airport dominated the run of play. If it weren't for a good freekick and an undeserved pk you really had no other good chance. Don't forget the AHS goal that was called back in the very beginning of the match.

throw in
throw in
Me being on the outside looking in I would imagine that 300+ wins would qualify him to put a pos referee on notice for bad officiating. Looking at the stats that Lord Administrator of scsoccer.com dropped if Airport cared anything about their program they would have more than 1 win over Brookland Cayce since 1987. Stoke City comes to mind!

Yeah!! HAHA
S
Brace
Brace
S
Freaky that was a very unfair and unwarranted thing to say about the Airport program. Let me tell you, this is my first year with the varsity team and I am dedicated to improving this soccer team and program as a whole. And if I didn't care I wouldn't be doing that. Don't forget, Rome wasn't built in a day. I am very proud of what we have accomplished this year. It's more than wins and loses.

World Cup
Online Content
World Cup
Airport has made great strides in their program! They have a committed core of players and Coach Masone has done a good job of changing the mindset of the Eagle Soccer program. Airport will only continue to improve and that's good for soccer in general in the Cayce-West Columbia community. Good luck to Airport the remainder of the season and in the playoffs.

S
Brace
Brace
S
thanks coach and to you and your boys. nm

Goal Kick
Goal Kick
why was that goal called back for, did Airport call it off or did the refs. I hope you're not blaming the refs for that, because that would be similar to "There you go again, blaming the refs for every move"

You are right though, Airport is getting better. They have a coach and players who go out and try to get better. They play with heart and you can tell because they leave it on the field. You can see it in their faces after the game.

As far as BC being scared, not so much. BC is playing a whole lot of freshmen and sophmores with a few juniors and seniors. From what I can tell, Airport has a whole lot of juniors. BC won both matches this season, so no I don't think we're scared.
Airport dominated the field of play...debatable. 1st half no crap, 2nd half I don't think so. I thought it was pretty even and hard fought match. As it should be, it's a rivalry game and for 2nd in the region. Airport should be proud in the way they played and keep their heads up, you still have the playoffs.

Maradona good, Pele better, George Best.
throw in
throw in
Ball don't lie! Stats don't lie!

Yeah!! HAHA
Page 6 of 14 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard