Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
K
Throw In
Throw In
K
Essien's strike was an absolute beauty just watched the game again the officiating was certainly "U4 club soccer at best" certainly missed a few key calls wouldnt be surprised if he confesses to throwing the game he cant be that bad at that level just unbelievable.

Just remember a ugly win is better than a pretty loss.

we run things, things nuh run we.....
corner kick
corner kick
hahaha i need to watch more soccer?

let see.

In my cable tv, soccer channels.

1. Goltv: soccer 24 ours 7 days per week, including La Liga, Brazileirao, and Colombian soccer.
2. ESPN Deportes: All Champions League games, Dutch League, Euro MNts, South American MTs, Mexican League
3. FSC: Italian League, ping pong epl
4. Centro America TV: Central American soccer
5. TYC: Argentinan and South American Soccer
6. Fox Sports En Espanol: Copa Libertadores, Argie League, CCC CL, MLS, World Soccer
7. Univision, Galavision, Telefutura: All CCC games, and Mexican League games, friendly matches from all over the world.

Now you think I need to watch more soccer?

Barca was the more agresive team, you are acting like Chelsea had all these great chances and they finish it... haha they had a couple of lucky runs out of long balls from the back, thats all, barca always went up to look for the goal even when they had a man down.

In El Camp Nou, Barca had like 40 chances and chelsea had 2, are you serious?

Nobody is talking about possesion here, im talking about the better team went to look for the win and they did, they have the attacking tools to do it.

Im not saying Barca is going to win, Im not even a Barca fan but they were the better team and ManU is going to be the underdog on this one.

Puyol is back, Henry would be back I think.

I was watching an interview where Ronaldo was speaking spanish already, looks like he is ready to live his dream, he is going to be play for los Merengues.

Although my dads best friend is in Spain right now and he was told Kaka is also planning to move to Madrid too, that the negociation is going fast now bc he is not happy at Milan.

Good luck to both teams.

Club of the century.
K
goal kick
goal kick
K
It's amazing how different one can view this sport. Also interesting is how similar your analysis is to the ESPN folks hoping and praying for a Man U/Chelsea match-up. Hmmm, the pro-Anglo influence in America is a neat dynamic.

Now, be careful what you say because I never said Chelsea's plan was bad or almost didn't work (although it was disappointing). I said I felt Barca was better. This was due to more a lot more possession; constantly trying to attack against 9-10 highly trained, and paid, men packed in the Barca final third for 180 minutes. Oh yeah, and Barca continued this pressure for a large period of time shorthanded after a phantom red card. (The referee made errors both ways).

Isn't having the ball and possession, and trying to attack, the point of soccer? A great team can't help if the other team chooses not to, or can't, and is inferior. You even said Barca "has had possession over almost every single team they play in all competitions." That's making my next point that, not only is Barca better the Chelsea, but is arguably the best club in the world at the moment. (Most Americans will only realize that if they beat the beloved and adopted Man U).

Again, too many folks only look at tactics, tactics, tactics and forget to appreciate the beautiful and technical side of the game. What Barca did vs. a highly trained Chelsea was enjoyable and not something that comes along that often.

K
goal kick
goal kick
K
Alma Merengue:

Looks like you watch most of the good soccer on those channels. If it's not EPL, EPL, EPL and EPL then folks won't appreciate it. Good stuff!

A
kick off
kick off
A
dani alves is overrated... poor crosses

goal kick
goal kick
One poor game makes alves overrated? Because that is one of the few games ive seen him play poorly.

K
Throw In
Throw In
K
Alves is truly a remarkable fullback i believe that we have seen the risk factor that is associated with the way he plays very similar to roberto carlos he is attack minded that this puts him at risk to a counter attack if he is matched up with someone of a similar style of play, he is definately not a bad player just needs to stay home and choose his runs so he dosent get exposed again in the future.

It will truly be a great matchup for the finals being a Arsenal fan i am going with Barca.

we run things, things nuh run we.....
S
bench
bench
S
Ok dont blame anything of eto'o in the 96th minute he jumped up to block a last resort shot with his arms tucked in and it hit him in the shoulder that is indirect contact so that was not a handball, piques was a fluke it bounced up into his hand the ref didnt have a view neither did the linesman k cool get over if the malouda call that was stupid there should have been no free kick he made first contact off the ball tryin to push alves, drogbas was stupid he dove and the barca back was simply tryin to catch him from falling so he grabbed his jersey to try and hold him up! haha

Barca deserves to move on chelsea stands no chance if you let a team like ManU possess a ball for 70% of the game they are gonna straight up murder you cRonaldo is just that good, 2nd when you say they only have one shot, OMG they have one shot and scored it imagined if they had about 8 game over, they were just playing it safe by possessing thing ball cause they knew all they had to do is have at least 50% possesion and a tie to win. Its not like they made that rule up at the end so barca would advanve they knew what they had to do.

But at the end of the day Chelsea lost Barca advances good game sorry chelsea but no wants to see a pathetic rematch between ManU and chelsea and watch ManU completely destroy them haha your welcome for my input haha

Feel the Sting!
corner kick
corner kick

Quote:

piques was a fluke it bounced up into his hand

Must be a new rule "Fluke hand ball - no penalty "

brace
brace
You Barcelona fans are such idiots. I don't care if you play the "beautiful game" and can possess the ball. That's like saying one basketball team is better than the other because they play 4 corners and pass the ball 20 times before they take a shot. The end result is ALL that matters. You play in a sub-par domestic league where if you are touched you fall down and the whistle blows. The players act like pre-Madonnas and little girls. some even look like women.

You deserved to lose that game and you're acting like you blew Chelsea away. There are 4 blatant penalty claims. 2 of which are so horrendous that they warrant an investigation into why it wasn't called. Yet, there will be none because UEFA has mysteriously gagged the official...

There's no questioning that Malouda was hacked down 3-4 yards inside the 18 in the 1st half...There is NO question that Pique handed the ball. It's not a fluke, moron. It's a handball. Penalty. 3-1. Any person watching the game can see that.

Congrats. I hope the world got what they wanted. I know Platini and Blatter did.

Just remember where the best league in the world is when you get your ass handed to you on the 27th.

ManU 4-1

Hot N Ready - 5 Minutes or less.
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard