Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
goal kick
goal kick
If the final turns out to be United v. Barca... then we all know how much of a great game thats going to be! In order for arsenal to win they'd have to first be able to penetrate the back line with ferdinand and vidic. Confirming that Ferdinand will play in the next leg after leaving the pitch due to a collision with van der sar. So i don't think arsenal will do anything out of the ordinary to defeat the red devils.

"THERE IS ONLY 1 RONALDO"
corner kick
corner kick
Final in Wenger's sights:

Sky Sports webpage

K
Throw In
Throw In
K
Quote:

If the final turns out to be United v. Barca... then we all know how much of a great game thats going to be! In order for arsenal to win they'd have to first be able to penetrate the back line with ferdinand and vidic. Confirming that Ferdinand will play in the next leg after leaving the pitch due to a collision with van der sar. So i don't think arsenal will do anything out of the ordinary to defeat the red devils.

I beg to differ there is a reason why the gunners are a top rated team in the premiership. The bottom line is the gunners don't have to penetrate ManU's back line to score expect a lot of long range shots all they need is one goal to get things going i say Fabregas will strike from afar in the return leg and change things quickly for the gunners.

we run things, things nuh run we.....
corner kick
corner kick
Chelsea beats barca, i just think chelsea has a more experienced coach.

Cristiano Ronaldo was all they need last year, plus he has to make sure Madrid throw a couple of more millions for him.

I hard to predict these days, is not like the old day where Madrid and Milan made everybody look sorry.

I think Chelsea wins the whole thing but it will be a close one.

Club of the century.
K
Throw In
Throw In
K
Chelsea used up all their cards in the semis sad to say their run will come to an end this week. I definately agree with regards to the quality of their current manager.

corner kick
corner kick
Barca is playing pretty good, I woulnd say they are "god" like the Spanish media are saying, if you ever watched the Milan of Baresi, Gullit and Van Basten you will know what Im talking about not to mention the Madrid of Di Stefano (from what my grandpa says).

I think Guardiola does not have the experience plus Chelsea still have some good players like Drogba and Anelka.

Cristiano Ronaldo wants to prove he was made for Madrid so is another hard one plus Ferguson has a really strong team.

I think Chelsea wins the whole thing.

I want Arsenal to win it though, I was amazed with Fabregas and in the last euro.

Fabregas to me is pure class, prob the next Zidane, he is another player that is most likely to go to madrid.

Plus Arsenal is young I like that.

Last edited by Alma Merengue; 05/05/09 08:21 AM.

Club of the century.
goal kick
goal kick
ahh you are trippin big time my freind... Ronaldo already stated that he would NOT make a move to Madrid. He's on contract till 2012. he signed his new contract on 13/04/2007. So unless things go horribly wrong for him at United, i don't see him leaving anytime soon. You Madrid fans can for now just dream of having Ronaldo on your sqaud. and i can't beleive you mentioned Fabregas as probably being the next zidane! He's good when he's on a good night... but to put fabregas in the same category as zizou you got to be on crack. The only person i can even think that comes close to being compared to zidane is Johann Gourcuff. He's still a young player, but later down the road he will be amazing.

goal kick
goal kick
you may be right with your prediction coach roberts. But im thinking if United come out and challenge every 50/50 ball like they did in the first leg than Arsenal will have no chance in getting a result. arsenal are more than capable of cracking open any defense.. just the fact that you have 2 maybe 3(Evra)defenders who can shut down the best attackers leaves me wondering what will happen. lets just sit back and another classic encounter!

K
Throw In
Throw In
K
I believe having back Van Persie is a huge offensive boost and i hope Eboue gets some minutes today. No doubt it will be another classic encounter between the two.

goal kick
goal kick
oh ya.. Van Persie is money. He's BIG threat to United.. man i can't wait till 2:30

Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard