Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
K
Throw In
Throw In
K
I cannot believe what i am watching........ 11 mins in...cant believe it.

Not playing with a lot of heart right now very dissapointing first half definately need Bruno.

we run things, things nuh run we.....
G
corner kick
corner kick
G
Half
MSN 0-2 MAN

K
Throw In
Throw In
K
Definately not a good showing by any means should have been nasri off instead of gibbs anyone could have slipped and he wasnt playin bad at all, nasri has done very little in the middle in both legs very dissapointing. Good luck to ManU in the finals.

goal kick
goal kick
Nobody and i mean nobody thought the game was going to turn out the way it did.. and with Park scoring the first goal was just a sign of more to come. Arsenal came out guns blazing in the first 15 minutes.. but after United gained possesion and started knocking it around thats when Arsenal played started to play on the back foot. Can't take anything away from Ronaldo's thunderous strike! that was insane power. Like i said before.. arsenal had to find a way to get through ferdinand, vidic, and evra... which nobody on arsenal were up to the task to do. United came to play today and came away with the result. WE'RE GOING TO ROME!!!

"THERE IS ONLY 1 RONALDO"
A
kick off
kick off
A
Park cant dribble like ronaldo,or score like rooney but one of the best team player ever.. never stops running...im an Arsenal fan but to me park is the motm to me.. what a great player...

K
Throw In
Throw In
K
Manu was the better team the entire series and they deserve to advance as much as it pains me to say it. of course i will have to root for barca in the finals.

corner kick
corner kick
I think Fabregas has what it takes to be one of the best ever.

It will be matter of him going to a bigger and better club, like Milan or Madrid, they are waiting for him.

Remember that Cesc is the same age as Messi, he is still young.

From what I've heard, is either cr7 or kaka going to Madrid, some people say that maybe both of the would go.

I doubt they both go bc they are kind of expensive, if kaka goes back to form I think he is beter than Cristiano but right now, Cristiano is the best.

Nothing would be better than watching Cristiano vs Messi in the championship, both deserve to be there plus it will be another England-Spain war.

Chelsea has something to say about that though.

Club of the century.
K
Throw In
Throw In
K
Will be a great game today i believe that Barcelona will be in the finals.

H
goal kick
goal kick
H
What a match with some unbelievable goals. Credit to Barca for still fighting a man down. Drogba should have finished his chances but the referee was absolutely awful. Pique's handball in the box was more than obvious. If the referee was screened, where was the linesman? You can't miss a call like that on that stage. The handball at the end of the game could have also been called but maybe the head official knew he was having a nightmare and just wanted to get off the pitch. Didn't even think Adibal's red card was justified. Essien's goal is the goal of the champions league right now, ahead of Adebayor's against Villareal and Ronaldo's against Porto. Should be a great final. Definitely pulling for Barca and Henry to win the final.

M
corner kick
corner kick
M
Awful is too nice a word for the ref in the Chelsea-Barca match. If ever there was a ref on the take, he was it. He blew FIVE calls in the box that should have been PK's for Chelsea. Drogba (twice) gets pulled down in the box before he can get a chance to finish (26th and 8nd minutes). Very hard to finish when you're on your back. Two obvious handballs, Pique's would have been called by a 12yo rec ref and the one on Ballack's shot in the 96th minute was almost as bad. But on that one the ref was right on top of. Didn't know you could turn your back on a shot, throw your arm in the air and get hit directly in the tricep and not have it be a hand ball. Ballack certainly thought it was. Then Anelka get pulled down in the box near the end and no call. The only call that was made 3-4 feet inside the box was not awarded a PK but a free kick just outside.

This ref should NEVER do another professional game and they should keep an eye on all his bank accounts.

Last edited by GSDad; 05/06/09 11:25 PM.
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard