Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
goal kick
goal kick
Oh my god alma merengue are you smoking peyote or something. Man United plays amazing offense! they are the most feared counter attacking team and can score on ANY team in a blink of an eye... especially Barca! Batca sits back and lulls their opponents to death with passing till they finally pass and get a goal. United play to score the whole 90 minutes of a game. Not only can Ronaldo score goals but so can rooney, park, scholes, hell the whole team. I think you need to put a little more thought into your replys or stay in La Liga football. Madrid lost to liverpool which is not horrible loss at all... but to say that United don't play attacking football is just retarded.You'll feel dumb when neither Ronaldo or Kaka go to Madrid. Glory Glory Man United!

"THERE IS ONLY 1 RONALDO"
corner kick
corner kick
I heard from a good source that Kaka already sign for Madrid. Kaka is already a Merengue, now we just wait for cr7 to come to join the new galactico era.

Club of the century.
throw in
throw in
Quote:

This ref should NEVER do another professional game and they should keep an eye on all his bank accounts.

hahahahahahahha i love it

throw in
throw in
tom henning overbro or whatever is a worse referee than the worst referee at high school soccer in South Carolina. That is how bad he refereed the Barca Chelea game two weeks ago, such a shame should be a repeat of Moscow....i cant believe I'm saying this but i hope Manchester (GOD I WILL KILL MYSELF SOME DAY FOR SAYING THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!) destroys Barcelona on Wednesday

goal kick
goal kick
Man United will win! im glad your heart is pulling you to a fine decision Zola.

"THERE IS ONLY 1 RONALDO"
corner kick
corner kick
If ManU put 10 men on defense. Is gone be a 1-0 game.

If ManU comes to play, Im predicting Barca 4 ManU 0. Barca has too many weapons for a lonely Ferdinand.

Club of the century.
throw in
throw in
impossible, impossible, impossible, real madrid are poor this year so obviously theyll let up 6 to barca and if they can score two manchester can certainly score more

earlier this season manchester beat chelsea 3-0, it hurts me to right that, but with this knowledge manchester are certainly capable and will win in rome tomorrow night

M
corner kick
corner kick
M
When and where is the game being televised?

corner kick
corner kick
Tomorrow i believe at 2pm something, and it should be on espn2.

ManU only has 3 real chances.

1. Barca playing his worse game ever.
2. Ronaldo doing something out of this world
3. Sir Alex making something out of this planet

There is not way ManU is gone get away with this one, I hate Barca but they are just too powerfull.

Is gone get interesting.

Club of the century.
K
Throw In
Throw In
K
Quote:

When and where is the game being televised?

230pm espn

we run things, things nuh run we.....
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard