Print Thread
#11944 04/26/03 01:39 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well so much for Eastside being the better team. Brendan Smith and Company take 2 in one week from the eagles. All the Way to state for the pats.

#11945 04/26/03 02:28 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mann is a good team but wacking the ball up the field like I saw tonight wont win them state against Daniel or Riverside. But you never know. Good luck to them.

#11946 04/26/03 02:36 AM
Brace
Brace
Way to go Mann! Good to see the Patriots doing well! But they do have a legend in Hosea on the sidelines and that guy just doesn't lose! I know when he was at Riverside they set some kind of national record for awhile. They used to kick our butts! Why did he leave that place, was it the sorry field at RHS and no improvements?

#11947 04/26/03 04:01 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1V1
I THINK YOUR WRONG...WE CLEAR THE BALL ALOT BUT WE ALSO PASS JUST AS WELL...WHEN IN DOUBT GET IT OUT...THATS WHAT WE LIVE BY

#11948 04/26/03 04:23 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i saw the game tonight, and i thought mann was the better team. Eastside looked tired and for teh first 15 minutes had a little more of teh play. mann is a good team but i dont think they are enough for riverside or daniel. mann is third after those 2 but they might look like a team that could pull an upset.

#11949 04/26/03 04:58 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Both teams looked tired...they have had to play 4 and 5 games this week. Mann won all 5 of the games while Eastside lost to Mann twice and an unbelievable upset to Southside. I don't think that Eastside came out to play this game like they have the others, whether it was the lack of motivation of the lack of senior leadership, they just played like they were going through the motions. Mann's first half was lagging also until they finished a chance. That goal changed the momentum of the half, but then they came back out the second half sluffing off, but then half way through the second they scored again and you could see the faces of the Eastside players drop. They knew they wouldn't be able to recover, which was suprising because they are a second half team and they have won most of their games in the second half and they never give up. The refs were horrible also. They never gave Eastside the chance to even make it past half field before a whistle blew for something either off the ball or something that shouldn't have even been considered a foul. This aggrevated them and frustrated them and then they began getting cards and warnings for mouthing off. The game was a fun won to watch because they are two great teams, but in the end Mann was the victor.

#11950 04/26/03 07:47 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I disagree with your assesment of the ref situation. In fact i thought that was one of the most superb refing jobs i have seen yet.

Link Copied to Clipboard