Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Goal
Goal
All lists above are pretty good. Here's mine:

4A - Irmo, Wando, Summerville, Ridge View, Spring Valley, PM Dorman, TL Hanna, Mauldin, Dutch Fork, Socastee

3A - Riverside, Brookland-Cayce, Myrtle Beach, Eastside, Daniel, JL Mann, Greenville, Dreher, North Myrtle Beach, AC Flora

2A/1A - Bishop England, Chapin, Christ Church, Emerald, Waccamaw, Hanahan, Walhalla, Pendleton, Academic Magnet, Barnwell

SCISA - Cardinal Newman, Porter-Gaud, Beaufort Academy

Good job to everyone listed!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
West Florence can't be in the 3A mix? They are a constant winner and have sent numerous players to play in college, 2 Mr. Soccer winners in the 90's and somebody from the team plays in the north/south game every year.

B
goal
goal
B
Top 5 Programs:

1) Irmo - great tradition and great future

2) Bishop England-ditto

3) Wando-double ditto

4)BC- key word is program.Excellent organization by Coach Heise in total soccer program

5)GFC/St Giles- supplies numerous upstate programs with trained talent.has made upstate SC a soccer hotbed.Not a school but how do you leave the GVille area off the list.

W
goal
goal
W
here's mine!!!

1. Wando( what more could you want?)
2. Irmo(See above)
3. BC(Only thing missing is a ring, But that will end soon if Dreher doesn't feild a team in 04-06)
4.Summerville(Tremendous Coach and Tradition)
5. Riverside(See 1 and 2)

The only other team I wnat to play for is the LAKERS!!! Remeber Fletch is 6'5" but 6'9" with teh afro!!!!!!

C
goal kick
goal kick
C
Hammer have you been to BC lately?? If you look on the opposite side of the home bleachers there are big signs tat have all the many GREAT things that BC soccer has done. Those signs are definetly not for football so if you get a chance goover there and see the accomplishments. Yes Bc is having a bad year so far butlook at the schedule too and starting 9 FRESHMAN!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why are you guys putting Eastside ahead of J.L. Mann? Mann beat Eastside twice this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
its called a program not a season, mann might be having a great season but is there program better than eastsides? no eastside has been better for longer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here's what i choose

1. Irmo (competing for state championship year in and year out)

2. Wando (2 most wins in the 90's)

3. BC (Great coach, great tradition, and state championship in near future)

4. BE (great tradition)

5. Chapin (growing tradition, great coach)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Cola fan... how can you put barnwell in there? I mean they are a good team, but Edisto has beaten them twice. Im not sayin that we should be in your rankings,(although we are that good), but barnwell shouldn't be. They have good players and a good coach, but they aren't one of the best programs in 2A

------------------------------------------
If at first you don't succeed, stop complaining, get over it and go kick some ass the second time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1. Irmo(Constantly a contender for state championships)
2. Chapin(Great Coaching)
3. BE(Always very solid)
4. Wando
5. Christ Church

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard