Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 16 of 16 1 2 14 15 16
throw in
throw in
Quote:

Quote:

I'm all about that..Maybe alittle round robin play over a weekend with games at all the venues..No trophies..just play and the clubs might get alittle more exposure..

Hosted by the Charleston Battery.

Great point.

S
throw in
throw in
S
The perfect opportunity for CB to dip their toe into the pool and show support of youth soccer while cementing their position as an area wide (state wide?) supporter.

And hey Ginio - we still love ya' and your U-15 player. Don't give up on NE Patriots calling you up!

C
bench
bench
C
Belligerent: Of course that is possible, just like Nixon"was not a crook", Bill didn't inhale, and Busch was positive there was WMD.

I like the idea of a general tryout,but that would involve everyone concerned putting their ego aside and they could not pull this parent or that one over and make promises in front of other coaches they know they cannot keep.

Now, in big well organized clubs this is less likely ie; CASL, TFC, TUFC,CESA, Dallas Sting, Chantilly and Richmond Va, etc. etc. This is one major advatage of a big club over a small one. They can have several levels at the same age group and players have the ability to move up and down as their talent dictates, not how the clubs need for money dictates. When 3-4 clubs come together as CUFC has, this becomes the best of all worlds as long as it is run right. The so called "Soccer Experts" that keep those people on their Boards that only agree with their way of seeing controversial issues create Soccer Clubs that are as disfunctional as All in the Family (ooops dated myself there.)

There is not a Nirvana in soccer. No one has the answer for all these issues. But parents should have the ability to see what is right and wrong with a club before laying down $1,000 and committing to another $2,000 in travel, officials, hotels, tournaments etc. The outstanding clubs that I have had the pleausre to be associated with over my 30+ years of coaching always had a Recreation Program second to none, and a series of levels the players could progress through, or remain at as they needed.

F
goal kick
goal kick
F
Is there anybody on here with any insight on when this website may be up and running?

C
Goal
Goal
C
The new website is up. http://www.bridgefa.com/

O
kick off
kick off
O
Don't think they update it regularly. I see they still have a girls U14 Challenge team, I thought that team folded over a week ago

S
goal kick
goal kick
S
Wow you're really up to date with your information about this club.

Page 16 of 16 1 2 14 15 16

Link Copied to Clipboard