throw in
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

CUFC = Coastal
CUFC = Columbia
CUFC = Charlotte

Uggh!

Is BFA still merging with Columbia UFC?? What's the difference between Carolina Girls Soccer Association (or is it Carolina Girls Soccer Academy) and Coast FA?? The merger announcement says CGSA. Curtis Freeman coached at Coast FA.

BFA's merging with CUFC & forming SC United Futbol Club and they're merging with SAA and CGSA and forming Coastal United.

I like the effort and mission statement... but confused by all the different mergers, names, etc

I think the SC United is geared toward the older kids and Coastal United is geared toward the academy aged kids.

Hmm..

C
throw in
throw in
C
I see the Ugandan Ganga Pipeline has reopened.

S
throw in
throw in
S
Quote:

It would be nice to see Alan Jackson take the lead and make an announcement about Clark's position in relation to BFA/Coastal United which would allow parents and players the opportunity to decide their affiliation before tryouts are completed and decisions made.

I second that request.........

B
Birch Offline OP
kick off
OP Offline
kick off
B
Bridge FA - Coastal United FC is pleased to announce that Patrick Olalere has joined the club in the capacity of Director of Player Development and Boys Select Director. Patrick brings years of experience in the coaching ranks and has a proven track record of success at every level of involvement in the game. Director of Soccer Jason Birchwood says, "I am very pleased that Patrick and I will be working alongside each other and the rest of the staff while offering the players within the club the very best quality soccer services."

Coaching Experience and License
NSCAA premier license
NSCAA national youth license
USSF national youth license
NSCAA/BSCC South Carolina state liaison
Camp director for Patrick Olalere’s Soccer Camp
Head trainer for Mount Pleasant Youth Soccer Club 1995-1997
Boys Director for Charleston United Soccer Club
Select Teams director for James Island Youth Soccer Club

Playing Accomplishments
Carson Newman College All Time goal scorer
Two time College All American
Veteran APSL: (Fort Lauderdale Strikers)
Veteran USISL: (Charleston Battery)
Charleston Battery 3rd all time goal scorer
Charleston Battery Inaugural Hall of Fame Inductee
1996 USISL top scorer, National Champions
MLS, New England Revolution 12th pick 1997
Nigerian U-17 and U-21 National Team pool player 1987 and 1989
9 years Professional playing career

Birch #119995 05/14/09 06:17 PM
W
goal kick
goal kick
W
Nice mission statement, nice personnel....

Training and locations are also important.

Where will Coastal United (Charleston) train?
Where will Coastal United (North) train?
Where will Coastal United (South) train?

Do any of the locations have any "home" fields for games? Are the local clubs that have "home" fields going to allow Coastal United to use their fields as "home"? Or will all the games have to be away games?

Do any of the locations have any lighted fields for practice? If so how many teams will practice on them at once?
If so, where are they? and will the MB, Sav and Charleston kids take turns traveling out of town to train with their out of town teammates?

There are no lights at the Charleston Battery practice field, no lights at CSU, no lights at Coastal United (North-MB)???

goal
goal
funny...i was at a practice, well after dark, at csu, before high school ball started, and unless the drugs were just really, REALLY good, that field was lit up like nobody's business (heck, i don't even know what kind of drugs would make things all nice and shiny like that, anyway!)

Birch #119997 05/15/09 11:40 AM
O
kick off
kick off
O
Only one club left in town, last Bridge to burn.

Looks like you have picked up a good coach, good luck.

W
goal kick
goal kick
W
Quote:

funny...i was at a practice, well after dark, at csu, before high school ball started, and unless the drugs were just really, REALLY good, that field was lit up like nobody's business (heck, i don't even know what kind of drugs would make things all nice and shiny like that, anyway!)

Really?? Was that the stadium or the lawn in front of the school that is used at CSU for practice??

goal
goal
neither. maybe it's time to go back and do a little homework. nice try, though.

R
throw in
throw in
R
so do they have lights at csu or not.why is this hard?

Page 4 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 15 16

Link Copied to Clipboard