Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
#12005 04/26/03 05:58 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stat boy, find the gramatical errors in this sentence. Lexington defeated South Aiken Saturday morning in South Aiken 2-1.

LF Offline
corner kick
corner kick
Here's a slight correction..... Lexington beat South Aiken AND the South Aiken Refs in South Aiken 2-1. Without a doubt the worst officiated game I have EVER seen!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to Lexington on the tough win. They played hard and deserved it. South Aiken has won it's share of close ones all season and I'm kind of glad to see that zero in the loss column disappear before the playoffs start. Good game and here's to both teams doing well in the playoffs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you're gonna showoff, you might wanna check and see if you actually made any errors before posting it. It's "grammatical". Two "m"'s, genius. Second, you were AT South Aiken, not in. Not too bad, but you're still dumb as hell.

World Cup
World Cup
Who will SA most likely face in the first round?

Also, there was an error in the Aiken Standard regarding this being South Aiken's first region title in AAAA soccer. The T-Breds were also region 3-AAAA champs in '96, with a 10-2 region record, 17-5 overall, and #7 ranking in the state. At the time, the region was made up of eight teams: Aiken, Airport, Brookland-Cayce, Lexington, Midland Valley (no team), North Augusta, Orangeburg Wilkinson, and South Aiken.

During that same season, North Augusta defeated SA 2-1 in the 2nd round of the playoffs and advanced to the Upper State Finals, ultimately falling to Mauldin 5-0. To this date, that is the farthest that any boys AAAA soccer team from Aiken County has ever advanced in the playoffs.

Ironically, SA won region the year before Irmo came in (96), and the year after Irmo left (03). Aiken has never won the region as a AAAA school.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stat boy, why are you so obsessed with grammar? Do you plan on being an English teacher or something?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Aiken Fire had a game today. So were the SA players that play for Fire at the SA game or not? If not that would explain Lexington's win basically.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blame the loss because one or two players weren't there. Now why didn't I see that one coming. Thats hilarious that you guys can't lose without making excuses. Why don't you "take it like men" rather than blaming it on the fact that your other forward wasn't there. Oh well, I guess you can't expect anything more from players in Aiken. Oh yea, and stat boy, I could be the dumbest kid at Lexington, but guess what... I'm STILL playing soccer, and I'm not taking notes on the sideline because I can't keep my grades up.

LF Offline
corner kick
corner kick
Stat Boy... Save your breath....you'll need it to blow up your date.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
dude if jamal was there it wouldnt have been a game.. he would totally destory yall..

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard