Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
LF Offline
corner kick
corner kick
SAHS68in95...well said. I agree with everything you said. South Aiken is good team, and they play hard. They will really be something to contend with for at least the next 2 years I'm thinking. I'm not sure they can go all the way this year though.
kiddinu402...thats easy to say but we'll never know now will we. That game is over. Good luck to SA in the playoffs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think if Jamal was there and SA's starting keeper was there it would be a different game no doubt.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yea, but they werent and saying that they should've been there isnt gonna do anything, sucks for aiken tho cuz now they have the 3rd seed and probably gonna have to open up with spring valley

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
actually their starting keeper was there

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i thought there startin keeper plays for Aiken Fire?

J
goal kick
goal kick
J
SokerDude21, are you retarted? That guy that talked about fire was asking a QUESTION. Sure he said that would explain the loss, but he didn't use it as an excuse or say anything. He obviously wasn't at the game, so he didn't know. This is the only post he's had about South Aiken. So it seems to me that he's an outside observer that knows what he's talking about. I don't know the details of the game, so I don't know what exactly happened. It doesn't matter, the only thing ya'll did was make SA stronger and drop down the ego. And Lexington will still lose in the first round, just like last year.....oh wait, ya'll didn't make it. Woops

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Goose... or should i say swaaaaaaaaannn was at the game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lexington will lose in the first round.... well atleast that is what the highly qualified expert Ms. Cleo.. i mean Jeff Hardy told me...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
aiken is gonna have to beat a really good spring valley team to make it out of the 1st round while lex will prob open up with ridgeview but not certain yet but thats the likely first round opponents. oh yea jeff how many sports from aiken or south aiken have made the playoffs this year? cuz i know EVERY single team from lexington has made the playoffs w/ 13 region titles.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Check your points kid, its on the region record, aiken will play RV...

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard