Print Thread
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
actually both teams are 6-3 in region and both have another game lex vs ow and aiken vs wk aiken has the greater chance to lose, but doubt it will happen so both will prob end up 7-3 and then itll go to tiebreakers which will prob be head to head and in that case aiken will have the higher seed u are right. but they might not use that tiebreaker. so u never know

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the first tie breaker is head to head, aiken 3-0, aiken 3-2, i dont think aiken or lexington will lose there remaining region games, but who knows....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hate to say this but.... GO White Knoll!... Beat Aiken.... ok I said it... that will be the first and last time you here me say anything positive about WK... unless if your field smelling like crap is a good thing...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hardy, thanks for pointing out my mistake, but I'm sure the S Aiken players are saying the same thing. "If Jamal had been there, it wouldn't have even been a game." Anyways, about your prediction of us losing in the first round... you guys sure talk a lot of sh** for having such an easy schedule. Take one good hard look at S Aiken's schedule, and tell me which top 15 teams they play. Lexington and Aiken are the only two that I can find. But hey, then again, I'm retarded and I'm dumb as hell... so maybe I can't count either. Well, they play TWO ranked teams... THAT'S IT. So honestly, what makes you think that you have any room at all to talk about how terrible of a team Lexington is when Lexington is the one earning their rank. Good luck in the playoffs, but if Lexington loses in the first round, it would be hard to believe that S Aiken wouldn't have the same downfall. Peace.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Aiken will stomp all over White Knoll! White Knoll just sucks! ANd Ltown what the hell are you talkin about"swaaaaaaaannnnnnn" Goose it twice as good as Will! Net Wt you really think it is hard to get into the playoffs in High school sports! Just shut up!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ur right its not hard especially in the most popular sport in HS which would be football. wait...neither aiken nor s. aiken made the playoffs, or did aiken make in basketball, the 2 biggest sports in almost every HS across the state. yea yall are good at soccer...and what else. just cuz yall are good at somethin doesnt mean yall are awesome. so tell me again if it is hard to get into the playoffs in highschool sports cuz the last time lexington didnt was last years boys soccer team. but i guess its a regular thing where u come from.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If your going to talk get your facts straight, South AIken made the playoffs in football, Aiken did not in basketball....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Aiken and South Aiken both made playoffs in football, both losing first round to sucky team, both losing to lexington at home, and neither being in the BIG 16.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ofag, remind me who we lost to in the first round, please. South Aiken lost by a TD to Berkeley, the top seed in the low-state. Get your facts straight, you dumbass. And BTW, DS beat us, Lexington didn't. We'll beat you next season. That's a promise.

J
goal kick
goal kick
J
Actually, South Aiken has gone to playoffs in every sport except baseball b/c they are terrible at it. They have the no. 1 catcher in the state in Phillip Disher who is signed with USC and will ball out of control. Lexington got any number one prospects in the state at any positions? Anyways, this board is about soccer and not other sports. And if you're so confident about Lexington winning in the first round, then you should bet me. If Lexington wins then we never hear from you again. If they don't, then you'll never here from me again.

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard