Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
J
goal kick
goal kick
J
Good thing Rawl is at Lexington this year you douche. Michael Dean Perry is from South Aiken and was a Pro Bowler, but we're not talking about the past you douche.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First of all Goose is 10 times better than Will and look who will plays club for Lexington they didnt even come close to winning state! Look at goose he plays for aiken fire runner up in nationals. And llok at the goals that have been scored on goose then will. Since Sa didnt really play any quality teams then i will bring up the Aiken game look at the goals scored on them that will tell you who is the better keeper! Goose by far better than Will!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yea since they both have played together, and both like each other why u trying to start stuff between them, and will might play for aiken next year anyways. and you cant compare goals you have to compare saves vs shots, its not wills fault the defense lets down during games sometimes. and if will only played soccer, and not other sports he'd be twice as good as he is now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ok .. lexington has two current pitchers that will play for USC next year...umm.. yea douche...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When i saw Rashad Hunter play he didn't impress me at all. I believe the game i saw was his lowest rushing yards in a single game for the season...Summers would stomp all over Hunter no doubt...but for baseball no one compares to NA...

M
throw in
throw in
M
its hard not to be good at baseball, football you got pads..lets talk about a real sport, soccer, what this site is about

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
actually lex beat them last time they played in baseball, which made the season series 2-1 but lexington is peakin in baseball right now, and they gunning for NA..but NA is #1 right now. but u cant say they are in a league of their own.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok.. Lexington is better at soccer than NA..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you put the enrollment of both South Aiken and Aiken high schools together, it would be within 300 of Lexington's enrollment, give or take. With that said, of course Lexington should be better in athletics considering their approximate 2 to 1 enrollment advantage on nearly every other school in region 4-AAAA. You simply have a huge number of kids to draw from and a very solid developmental program for nearly every major varsity sport. With that system, every time you lose to another one of the "inferior" schools in the region, it should be considered a setback. Youg guys have a great developmental base across the board and in nearly every sport. Just remember that every time you play an Aiken school half your size in enrollment. I'm not knocking the Lexington program here, because it largely wins as it should. I'm just wondering how a combined Aiken school or a split Lexington squad would fare.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow yall are very stupid to say Rashad was better than "meat", "meat didnt ever even try and didnt even play in one game this year. Rashad blew this year (41-10), last year (74-21), the year b4 (fifty something-3)....notice the pattern, the kicking was a hell of alot better too seeing as how yall missed a PAT and could barely kick the ball to the 20 compared to all being touchbacks and making every PAT..... as for baseball NA is much better than south aiken and aiken, as for lexington every senior on the team this year is scholarshiped to play at a college next year; 4 to major 1-A teams, while 4 juniors are already verbally commited 3 to USC and 1 to clemson....wow we do suck.....what was i thinking... and if you want to talk about anyother sport of which yall suck in, feel free to be stupid

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard