Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 16 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
world cup
world cup
You can't just call it United FC because the UFC acronym is already taken.

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
M
corner kick
corner kick
M
I like your frown but is that a pimple on your chin? ;-)

B
Birch Offline OP
kick off
OP Offline
kick off
B
Coastal United FC/BFA teams would be posted on Thursday.
Please visit our website at www.bridgefa.com

An announcement would be made as to when the new website would be launched.

Regards

Jason Birchwood
Director of Soccer
jbirchwood29@yahoo.com
843-367-3620

G
bench
bench
G
unlike a lo of people on this board i will not hide behind a fictional name-- i did not even know about this board until a little while ago.
All the derogatory comments tossed around here while hiding is total BS coach howie and everyone else at coastal united good luck just cut the bull and recruiting --my other comment i guess people did consider the source. beachman is correct a bitter comment by bitter man --maybe if you actually coached you would not be a 3 clubs in 3 years good luck!
i least i do not need to make up my own bio:

Home Page
Bio
Coach's Clipboard
Links
Book Review&Contact Info

Howard 'Howie' Thompson was born and raised in Darien, CT. Always a sports fanatic, he played football and baseball in high school and college. As a kicker on the football team at Darien High School, he set the first kicking record and became known as 'Howie, The Toe'.

In college at The University of Tampa, Howie's place-kicking career was cut short by a knee injury. He also was a walk-on pitcher for the varsity baseball team at Tampa.

During the summer between Howie's junior and senior years of college, he was invited to try out for the Dallas Cowboy professional football team. He placed fourth out of sixty kickers that attended the tryout.

Howie obtained his BS in Physical Education from The University of Tampa and a MS in Recreation and Leisure Education from Southern Connecticut State University.

Throughout his years of work in education, recreation and insurance, Howie has coached youth sports including: football, baseball, softball, basketball, lacrosse, and soccer. Howie has established distinction as a soccer coach with the following awards:

3 State Sportsmanship awards (CT, NY, & NC)
3 HS League Coach of the Year awards (NC)
4 NSCAA Adidas Regional Coach of the Year awards
1 NSCAA Adidas National Coach of the Year award

He also obtained a NSCAA National Diploma in Youth Soccer Coaching during the summer, 2006.

Howie is a soccer referee with a NCHSAA Soccer Official certification.

He is an athletic trainer certified by NATA.

In his profession(s), Howie has also been chosen for Who's Who in Executives and Professionals and Who's Who Among American Teachers.

Howie is currently teaching, coaching and writing in North and South Carolina.

C
hat-trick
hat-trick
C
What is your bio?

G
bench
bench
G
i tried out for the new england patriots to replace Tom Brady it says so on my BIO

C
hat-trick
hat-trick
C
Who's bitter?
Sorry that did not work out for you..Tom's hard to beat..

G
bench
bench
G
no bitterness just because he is married to a super model is rich and good looking--i have soccer so maybe he is envious of me--we are arguing over terms of my contract now!! i will advise

C
hat-trick
hat-trick
C
If it does not work out for you..There is always the Detroit lions.

G
bench
bench
G
never!!!!!!!!!!!! let me think about it

Page 12 of 16 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Link Copied to Clipboard