Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 20 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 19 20
C
Coach
Coach
C
Just wondering what a dodgeball game must look like when nobody else is allowed to throw a ball for fear of disturbing someone's sensibilities.

I've got good news and bad news...
C
hat-trick
hat-trick
C
Don't be to hard on him..He's exhausted..He spent the whole day defending the evil empire

C
Coach
Coach
C
...which, of course, isn't really evil at all except as portrayed by some of its biggest proponents.

I've got good news and bad news...
R
throw in
throw in
R
Well, well, well. I've stirred some anger from Coach Chass and have brought out the John Galt in him. Using dodgeball as a metaphor for a fistfight is utterly fantastic, and I like that side of you, but I don't get down to the backwater of Moncks Corner that much.

I'm confused though. If you don't write for my benefit who pray tell have your past posts been about. I don't recall initiating your name in anything I've written, but I do appreciate the attention you've given me.

Now to your musings. First off, you are talking to the wrong people on this board to lead a crusade. If you want to purify the game of soccer you need to start in your own backyard. Instead of challenging me to a game of "dodgeball," where were your posts about the ugly side of soccer with regards to Clark Brisson. That's who you should go after and his supporters. If you want to purify the game, play Geraldo and dig in to the ODP that's posted on this thread about pushing ODP players to certain clubs. Your efforts are misguided coach. I can'teffect change, so you need to turn to things where you can change them.

CHT: Why don't you tell your boy to breathe. Looking for fistacuffs and all.

Last edited by Parker Lewis; 05/14/09 12:03 PM.
JAK #120335 05/14/09 12:14 PM
I
goal
goal
I
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

SC would get stronger with a promotion/relegation system.

How? Why?

Not disagreeing or agreeing, just interested in how you arrived at this conclusion.

I personally don't think it would raise the level of soccer, but it would ensure that the top 2-3 teams always represent the state in PL, so it would improve the perception of SC soccer.

The only down side would be if there were two obviously dominant teams that would be the best PL representatives. With promotion/relegation, you would only have your best foot forward every other year.

So maybe reseeding is better

The simple reason it WILL make SC soccer stronger more kids will play the right level of competition. More uniform pressure to perform, not playing up and losing every match.

C
hat-trick
hat-trick
C
Another fun filled day of defending the empire is among us..I thought you might take the day off or maybe just tell on us..

R
throw in
throw in
R
Today is Thursday. Look at the above post and show me where I mention CESA.

Say what you mean. Explain what you mean when you say "tell on us." Who is us and what am I telling on. Please clarify and I'd love to answer your question.

R
corner kick
corner kick
R
PH - Perhaps unknowingly you have only painted one side of the picture - so I ask you, which is your ideal method of development? Playing up and losing every match or staying down and winning every match?

B
kick off
kick off
B
WoW,
I like the new name. Kind of thug like. Are you and Loc Dog in a Posse?

I
goal
goal
I
Quote:

PH - Perhaps unknowingly you have only painted one side of the picture - so I ask you, which is your ideal method of development? Playing up and losing every match or staying down and winning every match?

Neither... both are poor

Page 8 of 20 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 19 20

Link Copied to Clipboard