Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 20 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 19 20
brace
brace
Can someone pass me more popcorn! I have almost run out and do not want to miss the rest of this movie!!

Makes an upstater feel good to see that we our not the only ones with disfunctional girls soccer clubs family to work with (CSSC,Dis,UPSC and all the Charlotte clubs too!!!). I guess we just keep the bad talk to a whisper, well at least on here!

corner kick
corner kick
Wow....this is getting way out of hand....it is game to be played by young adults who will earn respect from all who play the beautiful game.

F
goal kick
goal kick
F
I'm looking forward to this weekend so we can post state cup results and get this thread back on track.

C
hat-trick
hat-trick
C
Any predictions for this weekends games?

C
Coach
Coach
C
Quote:

Wow....this is getting way out of hand....it is game to be played by young adults who will earn respect from all who play the beautiful game.

Well said! That's the soccer world I want to live in.

I've got good news and bad news...
R
throw in
throw in
R
I'm back.

Predictions: CESA will... oh never mind.

CHT: I don't need to go back to your posts. You said you were concerned about your kid and giving her the best option.Same here.

Chass: I'm glad you're back on the enlightened path. I will admit I took great pleasure in watching you stoop to my level- I know you feel bad about it so turn to the east and you'll be fine.

You missed my point about dodgeball. Read Rick Reilly and his article protesting the fact that some schools are banning volleyball because it hurts the losers. I know that you are a "professional," so I assumed you would pick that up. My mistake.

Belligerent: Pac was complex and it was "him against the world" so I'm out of this. I can't extend myself to fight on two different fronts with Chass and CHT and I'm bored with this.

Peace out.

C
Coach
Coach
C
Quote:

Chass: I'm glad you're back on the enlightened path. I will admit I took great pleasure in watching you stoop to my level- I know you feel bad about it so turn to the east and you'll be fine.

You missed my point about dodgeball. Read Rick Reilly and his article protesting the fact that some schools are banning volleyball because it hurts the losers. I know that you are a "professional," so I assumed you would pick that up. My mistake.

I knew my back must have been sore for a reason...I'm getting too old to stoop like that. I didn't miss the point at all...I think you missed the point of the response. That's ok. First rule of competition is that in order to win, you have to be willing to accept the possibility of losing...that's competition. But that's ON the field/court. Don't know where you got the fistfight thing from.

I think you also missed the idea that the comments about modeling sportsmanship weren't directed at you...they were directed at whoever they fit. No need to call names...people know when the shoe fits, as you so aptly demonstrated--just don't assume that it was a personal attack.

Hey, we kick rocks around here for fun...no worries about a silly little dodgeball.

I've got good news and bad news...
goal
goal
MPSC#1, i definitely think you're on the right track about parker/mak - he's been ramping up his attacks on other clubs since the academy tryouts. can't be a coincidence. mak's worried. starting to act like a cornered rat.

M
kick off
kick off
M
Man all we need are the Four Horseman and Hulk Hogan .....

On the Prediction for this weekend U13 boys CUFC over CESA
and Lexington over DISA.

CUFC winning it all. (Cage match)LOL

Last edited by mustangs; 05/14/09 08:20 PM.
C
hat-trick
hat-trick
C
Good luck to all the teams this weekend..Play your hearts out and leave it all on the field..
Something to chew on..
" If I were to wish for anything,I should not wish for wealth or power,but for the passionate sense of potential-for the eye which,ever young and ardent,sees the possible"

Page 10 of 20 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 19 20

Link Copied to Clipboard