Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
throw in
throw in
S
From the web-site it appears that the 18 boys have been selected, but not 15-16 boys. Assume they will wait until state cup results this coming weekend for additional players to tryout(?)

G
corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
G
All tryout dates have passed, one of five teams have been announced and there have been no other announcements, except how much they will charge you if you are selected to a team. It all makes you wonder if this thing is going to work out for this year.

B
goal kick
goal kick
B
Are you refering to the boys or girls?

B
goal kick
goal kick
B
Never mind... I got it. It's a dig at SCUFC since you support CESA.

G
corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
G
I was refering to the girls side, the boys side will happen, it has to happen to keep the "academy" status. The girls side doesn't seem to be a priority. This is not a dig at anyone, I don't support CESA, but I would hope that CESA would support this new club on the girls side. Isn't it open to any girl from any club?

B
goal kick
goal kick
B
After Saturday we were under the impression that there may be a few more tryouts because of High School events and first round of SCYSA...did you not get that same impression? CESA will not support this because they have their own US Club deal going on.

T
corner kick
corner kick
T
Quote:

I was refering to the girls side, the boys side will happen, it has to happen to keep the "academy" status. The girls side doesn't seem to be a priority. This is not a dig at anyone, I don't support CESA, but I would hope that CESA would support this new club on the girls side. Isn't it open to any girl from any club?

I'm not sure why you would think CESA should support SCUFC. A CESA premier team player will go to better tournaments, be gauranteed to be in the National League group at those tournaments, and play for $100. Why would they need to join a supplemental team for a fee so that they MIGHT get into the 3rd or 4th bracket at CASL?

R
corner kick
corner kick
R
Err ... Harry, why do you think it is only $100??

Goal
Goal
Quote:

Err ... Harry, why do you think it is only $100??

It will cost $3000 to play a season plus airfare to certain tourneys since they are in this US soccer development/academy

H
kick off
kick off
H
Quote:

All tryout dates have passed, one of five teams have been announced and there have been no other announcements, except how much they will charge you if you are selected to a team. It all makes you wonder if this thing is going to work out for this year.

Again negative comments.SCUFC is trying to do something good in the State . On Sat.it was announced to the girls that everyone would be contacted within a week and there may be supplemental tryouts due to State Cup,High School games and proms.For the 1st year tryout there was a good turnout for each age group.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard