Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
corner kick
corner kick
Quote:

Quote:

Err ... Harry, why do you think it is only $100??

It will cost $3000 to play a season plus airfare to certain tourneys since they are in this US soccer development/academy

CESA's girls' premier teams will play both Premier League AND ECNL for the registration/tryout fee and then travel costs. The club is supposedly offsetting uniform, coaching, and training fees through sponsors so that the up front club cost is only $100.

ECNL isn't to be confused with SCUFC, however.

Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; [it] is also what it takes to sit down and listen.
goal
goal
notsoquick, where are you getting your numbers from? like kitten says, you are WAY confused (okay, she didn't actually say it, but i know she was thinkin it!)

there are, like, four or seven different clubs and programs being discussed, and it looks like you are trying to go to all of them for that kinda money.

G
corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
G
Both boy's teams have now been posted on the SCUFC website.

Goal
Goal
Quote:

notsoquick, where are you getting your numbers from? like kitten says, you are WAY confused (okay, she didn't actually say it, but i know she was thinkin it!)

there are, like, four or seven different clubs and programs being discussed, and it looks like you are trying to go to all of them for that kinda money.

Someone that was involved with trying to help with the beginning. They are trying to get sponsors that will help with the costs, but I can tell you that it will be very expensive to play there.

Goal
Goal
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Err ... Harry, why do you think it is only $100??

It will cost $3000 to play a season plus airfare to certain tourneys since they are in this US soccer development/academy

CESA's girls' premier teams will play both Premier League AND ECNL for the registration/tryout fee and then travel costs. The club is supposedly offsetting uniform, coaching, and training fees through sponsors so that the up front club cost is only $100.

ECNL isn't to be confused with SCUFC, however.

Yeah...I got that cleared up. Thanks

goal
goal
so, notso, when you were talking $3000, which of the many clubs/programs discussed above were you talking about?

because we've done academy, i can tell you that while the up-front cost may jump out at you, if you look at the overall costs of what you would spend with another team/league (depending on who it is, of course) there is a good chance that number will be less.

i know for us, when we looked at the cost of our old club team going to 2-4 tournaments in a season, and all the extra costs involved with that, we came out ahead with academy. won't be the same for everybody, but you really need to take all that into consideration.

L
goal kick
goal kick
L
Nothing has been posted yet for the girls. Are they going to field a team?

G
corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
G
It would be nice if they made some sort of announcement. It makes you wonder what is going on.

L
goal kick
goal kick
L
The boys turnout was good-they may not have enough interest on the girls side...???

G
corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
G
Well?????Hmmm???

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard