Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
world cup
world cup
Chief,

Blythewood's goal may have come from a "sloppy defensive series" but Fort Mill's goal was a pure gift from a communication break down on the part of the Bengals defense.

Fort Mill's keeper was excellent, but I don't remember him getting a hand on Blythewood's last PK?

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
corner kick
corner kick
Hurst if he got a hand on the last PK he would be one of the best keepers ive seen in a long time. Both Blythewood's missed PK's were shots hit over the crossbar i don't believe the Fort Mill keeper blocked one. Yes the goal Fort Mill scored was on a miscommunication between the goalie and outside back, dont get me wrong great job to #5 for being there to take advantage of the mishandled ball. The Blythewood goal was due to FM not marking up well enough in the box they let one man free and the ball drops right at his feet and he finishes, both goals were mental errors that could have been avoided.

And IMPORT about that "Herald" story, Bend-but-dont-break HEY it works.

Last edited by MidlandsKid; 05/13/09 02:29 PM.
K
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
K
socastee won pretty handidly as the paper reported; can not remember the score..belair and watson scored a few times...

K
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
K
wade hampton won 1-0; loris player got red card 10 mins. left in the game; reports from the loris boys is that gk had about 30 saves and they were right at him, i don't know how many more shots were taken that were not on goal; loris had 6 shots..loris boys said they were quick

a good result for loris and our region!!

S
Brace
Brace
S
Greer Pickens score?

brace
brace
Quote:

Chief,

Blythewood's goal may have come from a "sloppy defensive series" but Fort Mill's goal was a pure gift from a communication break down on the part of the Bengals defense.

Fort Mill's keeper was excellent, but I don't remember him getting a hand on Blythewood's last PK?

Totally agree that Blythewood gave FMHS the goal, in fact #5 (Chris) had to walk the ball in because I think he was so stunned/excited he did not want to blow such an easy goal. As for the block it was so fast I could not clearly see it from the stands but I was basing my thought on the fact that the ball clearly popped up and then over the goal and back I could have sworn that the shot looked good but if you had a better view I would defer as I was missing some every 1/2 second or so to rapid heartbeat causing my vision to blur!!!!! , (it was not the last PK I thought he blocked it was the second shot, which was the first they missed).

brace
brace
How about the FMHS goalie "guessing" right on every single shot in PKs? He did not get to two of them beacuse they were such well place shots (No goalie stops that first shot, as I think it would have had paint on it if the bar had wet paint on it! it was that close to the post.)

kick off
kick off
How obvious was that.

"I'm Not Fast You Just Move Too Slow"
kick off
kick off
Did you guys really knock brachville out. If so good luck in the rest of the play-offs. (Bamberg Player)

"I'm Not Fast You Just Move Too Slow"
corner kick
corner kick
Quote:

How about the FMHS goalie "guessing" right on every single shot in PKs? He did not get to two of them beacuse they were such well place shots (No goalie stops that first shot, as I think it would have had paint on it if the bar had wet paint on it! it was that close to the post.)

Dont get me wrong he did a good job. He didn't touch the 2 pk's that missed, i most likely had a better view than you.

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard