Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
brace
brace
Like I said I would defer to your superior vision and location. As a fan my heart might have been interfeering with my brain at that point

My comment was more based on the fact that it "looked" to me like he was guessing/reading (you pick which) right on the shot direction every time. This puts a little extra pressure on the shooters (as does any early miss/block) to try and put ball out of keepers reach making what is a tense shot a little harder. Conversly the Blythewood keeper who did an excellent job all game long (the miscue with the defender was a bad break and I can not fault a keeper if the defender did not listen/support him) seemed to struggle a little more (again maybe my braiin listening to the heart again ) and he got thrown a little on an early shot where he jumped right and the shot went easy (could have been blocked) left. Not tring to blame him as the shooter is on his way to DIV 1 school to play, just saying seeing that has an efect on the following shooter making them feel like they can get a shot by him without trying to scraping the bar.
To be fair I still think BHS's first shot was the best PK of the night!! five of those in a row and we would have been doomed (or at least on to another round!!)

Good luck to your boys this fall and hopefully we play again next spring! (if not maybe we can meet when the other gender plays in the JV tourney and get this middle school thing settled! )

Goal
Goal
Greer 0:3 Pickens

Sean Vick
Christ Church Soccer
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard