Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
goal kick
goal kick
hear anything about rock hill/mauldin game anyone?

By failing to prepare, you prepare to fail.
C
kick off
kick off
C
Mauldin 3
Rock Hill 0

Southside Christian 6
Lewisville 0

brace
brace
Quote:

Quote:

Christian Datz
Josh Mercadel
Tyler Vukoder

Dont know any of them but Tyler talked to him after the first round game, a very talented player good attitude. Great job on the goal.

Josh is the very fast (fwd/mid, he is africian-amercian, and one my sons best friends) young man who almost scored with that heal shot in front of your goal the other night. Excellent reaction by your keep on that shot by the way, I do not think anyone but him saw it coming.

Christian was the center defender/sweep. #3 I think?(shorter senior who is quick and very shifty with the ball)

corner kick
corner kick
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Christian Datz
Josh Mercadel
Tyler Vukoder

Dont know any of them but Tyler talked to him after the first round game, a very talented player good attitude. Great job on the goal.

Josh is the very fast (fwd/mid, he is africian-amercian, and one my sons best friends) young man who almost scored with that heal shot in front of your goal the other night. Excellent reaction by your keep on that shot by the way, I do not think anyone but him saw it coming.

Christian was the center defender/sweep. #3 I think?(shorter senior who is quick and very shifty with the ball)

Oh i believe he was a captain? (Christian) and i remember the forward now.

C
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
C
Barnwell 4
Dillon 0

Dillon has a good team and is still very young. Watch out for them in the future.

H
goal kick
goal kick
H
5/14
@ Gilbert

Woodruff 0
Gilbert 1

Heartbreacker of the season. Woodruff controlled the entire game, but couldn't find the net. Gilbert, on a counter, got a breakaway to score with seconds left in the first half.

I also have to say I heard one Woodruff player comment hours after the game, "We had to lose eventually, and at least it was against the team with the most class we've played all season."

Every Woodruff player was in shock and tears after the game. This year they are graduating 7 seniors, which 4 of them played the last game in their life tonight. Woodruff capped off the best record in school history at 16-4. Unlucky to be knocked off in the second round.
...the Woodruff curse continues...

G
goal kick
goal kick
G
Mann 5
Riverside 1

J
JJ Offline
bench
bench
J
Quote:

Walhalla 2 Andrew Jackson 0. Walhalla dominated play missed 2 breakaways and hit the crossbar twice. Gio Cuevas hit a beautiful header from a cross from Alex Cruz, Cruz then gave a great ball to Eli Cothran who finished a great goal.

Coach, must agree that the header was immaculate. Nice service and was well placed.

Wouldn't say the game was domination. Walhalla definitely possessed the ball more in the game but AJ also had some chances that they didn't connect on.

Officiating was a bit disappointing; just didn't seem consistent. Ref did a good job of keeping it from getting out of hand, however.

Good game to watch; good luck Saturday.

C
bench
bench
C
Fort Mill-3
Wren-0

Wren stepped it up a bit in the second half and had chances but couldn't seem to put them away. Tough loss for the 14 seniors leaving. Good win Ft. Mill. Good luck against Dorman

J
JJ Offline
bench
bench
J
Heard Christ Church defeated Buford 4-1

I'm sure coach Wilcox can confirm this score

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard