Irmo Vs Soth Florence-Irmo

West Ashley Vs Sumter-West Ashley

Wando Vs White Knoll-Wando

Aiken Vs Lexington-Lexington

R
Throw In
Throw In
R
Lexington won the first match 1-0. Aiken won the second match 2-1. Should be a great match going down to the wire.

Brace
Brace
I like Dorman over Spring Valley. A few others, flip a coin.

W
goal kick
goal kick
W
winners:
ft mill
valley
nhs
mauldin
irmo
ashley
wando
aiken

lots of talk about how weak nhs schedule has been but when the record of of the two schools in georgia that they played are added in the wining percentage of the nhs's opponents is .608 (without them .600), yet irmo's opponents winning percentage is .518. gee, i wonder who played the tougher schedule? go figure

C
bench
bench
C
wolf, definitely not an irmo fan, and actually hoping nw gets a chance to quiet some of the people on this site, but your thinking is flawed.
using your logic, just by scheduling bluffton you are assuming i am playing a tougher schedule since they went undefeated. however, the 4 seed in region 5 just shut them out in the 1st round of the playoffs. my point: better records dont equate to stronger teams.

corner kick
corner kick
Quote:

UPPER STATE
Wren Vs Fort Mill-Fort Mill

Dorman Vs Spring Valley-Spring Valley

Northwestern Vs Tl Hanna-Northwestern

Rock Hill Vs Mauldin-Mauldin

LOWER STATE
Irmo Vs Soth Florence-Irmo

West Ashley Vs Sumter-West Ashley

Wando Vs White Knoll-Wando

Aiken Vs Lexington-Lexington

Winners:
Fort Mill- Always got to pull for the team you lose too. having a feeling Fort Mill is going to put Wren back into place and move to face Northwestern.
Dorman- Been under the radar most of the year Spring Valley is a much overrated squad in my opinion with a somewhat weak midfield. Dorman posseses through the midfield and they have the game won.
Northwestern- No explination needed. Tl Hannah will not be able to pack them in the box and win like they did against a talented Wren team.
Mauldin- Rock Hill has a weak defense in my opinion look for some mistakes early in the game to cost them. Mauldin needs to capitalize on the mistakes and they will win. Fail to capitalize and they will be in for a dogfight.
Irmo- Make it quick and painless..
West Ashley- Havent seen either team play but from what i hear West Ashley has a pretty talented squad, dont think sumter will be up to the task.
Wando- In a close one against a much improved White Knoll team, They have been a little incosistant lately i believe this is the end of thier dream season.
Lexington

W
throw in
throw in
W
So, Ft. Mill wins and just walks into the upper state against Northwestern. Is the Upper state better top to bottom than the lower? By the way, did you play for Blythewood? Tough when everyone plays on same night to get to appreciate all the good soccer being played. Dorman nor Wren good enough to beat Ft. Mill? Wren has not beat Ft. Mill the last couple of times they have played. This is the best team Wren has fielded in at least the last 4 years. My oldest son made the final goal against Ft. Mill in 2005 as the game neared its end!

C
bench
bench
C
Winners
Upper State
Wren vs Ft. Mill- Fort mill has beat Wren the last couple of times they have played but Wren's defense is too tough and that team has a lot of heart- Wren
Dorman vs SV- I think SV will leave Dorman with a big win.
Northwestern vs TL Hanna- Hanna's defense is pretty tough but Northwestern still blows them out.
Rock Hill vs Mauldin- Mauldin will travel to Northwestern Saturday after a win over Rock Hill.
Lower State
Irmo vs South Florence- Irmo ..big
West Ashley vs Sumter- West Ashley is said to have a talented team..West Ashley with the win
Wando vs White Knoll- White Knoll is struggling right now. Wando wins
Aiken vs Lexington- Lexington playing well. with the win

H
goal kick
goal kick
H
Winners
Upper State
Wren vs Ft. Mill- Fort Mill
Dorman vs SV- Dorman
Northwestern vs TL Hanna- Northwestern
Rock Hill vs Mauldin- Mauldin