Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
L
bench
bench
L
When White Knoll played at West Ashley Monday night, the WA coach told us before how they would do introductions and we told the girls. It went very smoothly. Coach P is correct in that only a few of the region 5 teams did pre-game introductions with hand shakes etc. I know most of the girls on Lexington's team and don't believe any them would be intentially disrespectful to the Wando coach or team. I know that if any of those young ladies read some of the comments written on here about them that they would be very upset.

C
Coach
Coach
C
That was a great game on Monday night, by the way...WK played hard the whole match and was right there to finish on an opportunity to even the match in the final moments of regulation to force OT. A good match on both sides.

I've got good news and bad news...
C
Coach
Coach
C
I'll do my best...keep the grill hot for the best HS concession-stand burgers in town!

C
bench
bench
C
i agree letme: just do it after.
sadly, this discussion was just an attempt to attack a quality coach. fryland should be commended for the job he did this season with that team.

worm, you may not want your daughter playing for him, but i would bet that you are in the minority.

L
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
L
I think it's sporting to have pre-game introductions and handshakes but I find it hard to believe that Lexington girls were intentionally trying to snub the Wando coach. I know at Dreher, our girls don't even get introduced so I'm guessing our girls wouldn't know what was expected either.

L
bench
bench
L
Quote:

That was a great game on Monday night, by the way...WK played hard the whole match and was right there to finish on an opportunity to even the match in the final moments of regulation to force OT. A good match on both sides.

Thank you. Our girls worked extremely hard this season. BTW, those burgers smelled great. I think they were a distraction to our girls

D
kick off
kick off
D
I love it Retired Old and Happy. That quote jumped out at me too.

D
kick off
kick off
D
As per the game between SAHS and HH last night, the girls on both sides played an intense 80 minutes of soccer. It was by far the best I have seen the South Aiken girls play in the three years I have been back with the program. Dale has done a fantastic job with the girls in bringing them from the doldrums to being highly competitive. What I love most about the girls is that they are great kids, as well as fantastic soccer players.
Dale, "It's all about the inches."

Last edited by D-Money; 05/17/09 01:07 AM.
D
kick off
kick off
D
Quote:

(And if that's "Buddhist" of me to think that way, well, I've been called a lot worse.)

I'm sure I have called you something or another, a time or two.

C
Coach
Coach
C
Hard to call me the peace-and-love type...you were the one with the ponytail.

Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard