Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
#121184 05/15/09 02:44 PM
W
Wando83 Offline OP
kick off
OP Offline
kick off
W
You heard it here first. The Warriors are making it out of Lowerstate. All you Irmo people and players are getting too cocky, and may not even beat West Ashley...definitely not Wando!!

V
bench
bench
V
i like it

W
goal kick
goal kick
W
wando83
a wise dead person once said let sleeping dogs lie or looks like we woke up a sleeping giant. while i believe wando is game, the stars will have to align perfectly for the wariors to win.

W
Wando83 Offline OP
kick off
OP Offline
kick off
W
No stars need aligning to beat Irmo. They'll be coming down to OUR house and it will be rocking! Irmo is full of a bunch of overrated wusses anyway. All they do is cry and complain about the refs, injuries, anything! I can't wait to see their excuses for losing to the Warriors next Tuesday!

I just hope that they can make it to Tuesday. West Ashley is gonna represent the lowcountry on Saturday!

C
Brace
Brace
C
Wando 83 you can talk about wando all you like, but leave us West Ashley out of it. We know that Irmo is a great team and it is going to be a great game, however it turns out. We have nothing but respect for Coach Savitz and Irmo.

M
brace
brace
M
Quote:

No stars need aligning to beat Irmo. They'll be coming down to OUR house and it will be rocking! Irmo is full of a bunch of overrated wusses anyway. All they do is cry and complain about the refs, injuries, anything! I can't wait to see their excuses for losing to the Warriors next Tuesday!

I just hope that they can make it to Tuesday. West Ashley is gonna represent the lowcountry on Saturday!

IRMO loves the house rockin. It'll be just like playing at home, but first things first. West Ashley awaits and that promises to be a good one!

Imagine. Believe. Achieve.
W
Wando83 Offline OP
kick off
OP Offline
kick off
W
Quote:

Wando 83 you can talk about wando all you like, but leave us West Ashley out of it. We know that Irmo is a great team and it is going to be a great game, however it turns out. We have nothing but respect for Coach Savitz and Irmo.

Alright Coach, I'll leave you guys out, sorry about that. I just hope y'all do well repping the Charleston area. We don't get the respect we all deserve. Good luck Saturday!

P
goal kick
goal kick
P
Like manchester said wando IRMO loves the house rockin... get it rockin so they can silence it! IRMO will be ready, these boys have been waiting to beat wando at their house. see ya in charleston

W
Wando83 Offline OP
kick off
OP Offline
kick off
W
Irmo hasn't faced anybody close to Wando all year. Ralphy is gonna dominate your weak midfield and put in at least two, especially with all of your defenders getting "injured."

And pinger, as a player, shouldn't you worry about your third round game and not be looking ahead?

P
goal kick
goal kick
P
well i think you should also worry about aiken first they are a strong side, and to you say IRMO's midfield is weak? are you serious? how can a team have a weak mid-field with players like leo mukoskfy, Zack Acree, and Emmitt Lunceford? that is a ridiculous statement. all three of these players are of higher caliber than ralphy lundy. just stop talking.

Last edited by pinger90; 05/15/09 05:48 PM.
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard