Print Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
W
Wando83 Offline OP
kick off
OP Offline
kick off
W
Since this is going to be the only real matchup this Tuesday in AAAA, who ya got? I'm going with WANDO because of their tougher out-of-region schedule, home field advantage, and their desire! Irmo is not going to be able to handle the intensity and level that Wando will bring, because they haven't seen anyone that matches their skill all year.

Not to mention Ralphy and Co. aren't going out to those blond-headed babies!! Go Warriors!

G
kick off
kick off
G
Irmo....3-1

and no one from wando should ever call any one babies with a player (#5) crying like a ___ as he leaves the pitch simply because he is not strong enough to take a yellow, yes yellow, card because he can't shut his mouth and play ball

lone wando goal scored by lundy...he's got sick control over the ball...great player, but the only "great" player wando has

goal kick
goal kick
I think Wando comes out hard but Irmo survives the first 15 min. then settles down to play their style of soccer which will produce goals.

final: Irmo 3 Wando 0

P
kick off
kick off
P
I think Irmo wins in a very close hard-fought match. They held up well versus a very aggressive West Ashley and look to be the stronger side.

W
Wando83 Offline OP
kick off
OP Offline
kick off
W
Quote:

Irmo....3-1

and no one from wando should ever call any one babies with a player (#5) crying like a ___ as he leaves the pitch simply because he is not strong enough to take a yellow, yes yellow, card because he can't shut his mouth and play ball

lone wando goal scored by lundy...he's got sick control over the ball...great player, but the only "great" player wando has

Alright gaydude, what about #7 for Irmo? Every game I've see him play in, he's crying when he loses the ball begging for a foul. And as for their backs, everytime that tall lefty gets touched he's out for a week with something (?) swollen.

I'll give it to Irmo as a team, they can attack but I think that they get no more than 2 on Wando. Ralphy will get 2 himself, and we're looking at OT where Wando uses the emotion to pull out a win.

R
Throw In
Throw In
R
Wando has not seen a team that plays with the speed of Irmo. After seeing both teams play this year, Wando will have to play faster. Irmo has the players to neutralize Lundy. In the end Irmo should have to much for Wando. Irmo should end the Wando's home winning streak. Wando has a chance if the Louis Armstrong music played during warm ups causes the Irmo players to go to sleep.

throw in
throw in
Quote:

I'll give it to Irmo as a team, they can attack but I think that they get no more than 2 on Wando. Ralphy will get 2 himself, and we're looking at OT where Wando uses the emotion to pull out a win.

hmm thats quite a prediction.. i dont think emotion can help wando from this swarming hive coming their way. Irmo is a team out determined to win and get that ring. Their not gonna let so called "emotion" win over them

M
brace
brace
M
The IRMO vs Wando rivalry is huge. Both teams will be up for this and with players like Lundy and Burkholder for Wando, IRMO can expect to see a highly skilled attack. Burkholder can strike with his left or right and he has a flip throw to rival that of IRMO's Padula.

Wando can expect to see a relentless and overpowering swarm of offensive talent from any number of players from the back line, midfield and forward positions who not only attack well but defend like there is no tomorrow.

I'm not gonna say IRMO won't get give up a goal (I hope they don't) because I respect the outstanding skill of Lundy and Burkholder, but scoring on IRMO is like poking a hole in the "HIVE". If that happens, this team has the character to move to completely different level.

Everyone should come out because this promises to be a great one!

Imagine. Believe. Achieve.
bench
bench
Irmo 4
Wando 1

Irmo is too strong and too talented this year. Wando is too young on top of that. Irmo hasn't been held to under 3 goals all year and I don't see that changing on Tuesday.

sG Offline
corner kick
corner kick
Irmo 4
Wando 2

Irmo's too good. Sorry Wando.

One Time!
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard