Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
S
throw in
throw in
S
150-9

bench
bench
Wando cant stop Irmo because Jah's Blessing is upon the Irmo Soccer Team. Also Wando83, your idea of a "homefield" advantage simply wont help when we have a charter bus bringing a ton of Irmo fans from Realtown to Wando. Good luck hearing the encouragement from your fans over the yelling of all of Irmos die hard fans letting you know to check out the scoreboard. Rastafari

"Football is a part of I, when I play the world wakes up around me" Bob Marley
bench
bench
Quote:

150-9

Thanks bro, i had forgotten just how good we were. Even i underestimate my team sometimes.

"Football is a part of I, when I play the world wakes up around me" Bob Marley
throw in
throw in
0-0 at end of OT. Irmo-27 Wando-26 in pk's. pinger90 with the game winner

corner kick
corner kick
i know this may not be the thread to ask for it but.

anyway can you watch any of the high school games online? maybe not this one but the state championship?

i mean you can pretty much watch any pro game at justintv, any mls game or usl game on their official websites and im sure college soccer is working in some of that too.

it will be nice to have a website where you can watch high school games live sp when they are 3 hours away from you.

Club of the century.
W
Wando83 Offline OP
kick off
OP Offline
kick off
W
Post deleted by Kevin Heise

C
bench
bench
C
I think its a little hypocritical to called Irmo fans "disillusioned". Irmo is the team that is 20-0 and outscored opponents 149-9. I think that merits Irmo's fans to be confident in their teams ability. Most people on here have simply said that Irmo is the more talented and better team and have predicted them to win. You are the one making outlandish statements and predicting a win from a Wando team that has lost four games this year and has not been ANYWHERE near as dominant as Irmo. Now you are obviously entitled to your own opinion and I welcome your Wando prediction so I can say I told you so, but its ridiculous for you to call Irmo fans "disillusioned" for predicting a win when you are the one who sounds delusional.

F
goal kick
goal kick
F
I hope both fans behave. I'm bringing my kids and hoping to watch some good soccer.

goal
goal
Irmo please don't screw this up. Score as much as you can earlier because those refs that are on the payroll down there will have the final call in this one I'm willing to bet ya. Screw job waiting to happen!

A SHARK ATE ME YES THEY DESERVE TO DIE AND I HOPE THEY BURN IN HELL
S
throw in
throw in
S
I too will be bringing some younger players who currently play at the hightest level for their age. They hopefully wll be seeing the kind of play and players we hope they aspire to become.
Fans should always be on their best behaviour though it happens all too rarely.

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard