Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
kick off
kick off
Quote:

I think Wando comes out hard but Irmo survives the first 15 min. then settles down to play their style of soccer which will produce goals.

final: Irmo 3 Wando 0

wando will score on irmo, mark my words. and it will be early. if aiken, lexington, and white knoll can do it, wando certainly can. overal, i think it will be a very close game. prediction:

Irmo 3
Wando 2

there are no 'born' soccer players
A
bench
bench
A
Wando has no chance at winning. They cry when they get get and Lundy is the biggest baby evr. Irmo will score within the first ten minutes because they play with intensity and speed. Wando defense won't be able to stop them. Wando also tries to slow down the other team during the pre-game by playing Louis Armstrong. Irmo will win 5-0. No one has held Irmo under 3 goals and Wando sure won't. Go yellow jackets!

P
goal kick
goal kick
P
It will be a very heated game it is a intense rivalry
IRMO will score early in the first 10 and control the flow of the game from there. IRMO will go in with so much intensity to start that wando will not be able to keep up and will be kept on their heels.... 4- 0 IRMO

Last edited by pinger90; 05/17/09 08:37 PM.
U
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
U
"Wando has a chance if the Louis Armstrong music played during warm ups causes the Irmo players to go to sleep."
"Wando also tries to slow down the other team during the pre-game by playing Louis Armstrong."

Do you have something against Satchmo? At least 2 of the cuts are duets with Bing Crosby! And if you are against Louis and Bing, perhaps you are against the entire National Music Scene. And I'm not going to stand here, while you bad mouth....The United States of America! Gentleman!

C
Coach
Coach
C
Wonder how many people got that allusion...

I've got good news and bad news...
W
Wando83 Offline OP
kick off
OP Offline
kick off
W
You say that nobody has held Irmo under 3 goals, which is true. I have this question: has Irmo played anybody with a good defense? Seriously, name one.

Everyone in their region has a below average defense, and out of conference the only teams you played were Spring Valley and AAA Chapin. Are they known for their stellar defenses? No, they are not.

U
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
U
Wando83: On behalf of the Wando Soccer Program, we respectfully ask you to refrain from anymore postings that may inflame or provide "Locker Room Material". Perhaps you can review some Lou Holtz press conferences with the proper way to talk about other teams!

U
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
U
Allow me to demonstrate:

"I am very impressed by Irmo. Sometimes I feel like it should be spelled with all capital letters. Getting to the Lower State Finals in their first year of eligibility, after 3 years in the Upper State, is to be commended. They beat every single team that showed up to play them. I think our best chance wil be if the Mount Pleasant Police Department stop their bus for a safety inspection, and they have to jog the last 5 miles to the field!"

All the right words.....and No One can question the sincerity!

throw in
throw in
usna82 if you are part of the "wando soccer program" you sure have a lot of doubts about your own team.

U
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
U
Never said I was "Part of"....I said "On Behalf". Subtle difference.....Chill out and eat a Big Mac.

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard