Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
throw in
throw in
sc referring is poor, i hate it when they react to fan opinion and decide to reverse the call, their is no doubt they have a better view of the play than people thirty + yards away.....i just wish we could do away with refs and call our own fouls or bring in refs from rugby who like to see some action and hard tackles...refs really need to clean up their act on off sides and handballs need to find out what they are because obviously none of them know

i don't like Beiber either, nor the Russian or the Hispanic guy in the midlands

I
bench
bench
I
"I do not blame the JL Mann players. It is the referee's job to protect players on the field."

Furman- you should probably read the Eastside soccer coaches post more diligently before you acuse him. You obviously dont pay attention when Miguel has the ball. I expect an appology to the coach. That was a ridiculous comment. You should just stop talking.

C
cutter Offline OP
kick off
OP Offline
kick off
C
Furman: I have a great deal of respect for the coaches and players at JL Mann. They are a great team and in no way do I blame them for what happend. I do not think they are dirty players either. They play hard and are very physical which is part of soccer. They also have some very good players. But the ref did let them get away with a bit too much the other night specifically with regards to Miguel.
It was the referee I was having a go at. Not the JL Mann players.

F
bench
bench
F
When you say Miguel was "kicked, pushed, held and fouled" you are accusing the Mann defense of playing dirty. It was a physical game. Your guys did plenty of that also but I guess that was just "part of the game". Need to be careful what you say about kids in a public forum

goal kick
goal kick
Go away furman. No one wants to her any of your loud mumbo jumbo.

G'd up from the feet up
S
goal
goal
S
I have watched Miguel play HS and club soccer for over five years, Miguel is as strong as an ox. When Miguel has the ball at his feet nobody in SC can knock him off the ball without putting a body or two into him. The JL Mann boys play lots of HS and club ball with Miguel and are aware of his skill set. And yes I watched all season as people pulled, hacked and fouled Miguel. If not for Miguel's strenght he would be on the ground half the game, but due to his strenght he seldom if ever goes down without help. Can anyone name a player in SC that is stronger than Miguel with the ball at his feet ?. Enzo is the only person that comes to mind.

corner kick
corner kick
I'd have to pick Chapin's Demare

I
bench
bench
I
Spartan=joke

throw in
throw in
Byron Quinatoa at Dreher may even get better on the ball when their is contact, Taylor Lewis at BC is pretty good while being fouled, 11 or 12 from MB is pretty strong with the ball, alex martinez is very strong with the ball no need to mention him, these are just to name a few

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard