Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
lakewood beat darlington 6-3 and made it to the playoffs...wow.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well done you guys. Tyler was the life saver... The whole team worked very well together. There was a bigger crowd than usual tonight and you guys gave them some good soccer.

I'm proud of you all [Smile]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did you think we wouldn't?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ya'll played GREAT last night! Keep it up.....I'm proud of ya!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
thankyou for the compliment LW08. we had to beat darlington by at least 2 points and beat them 6 to 3

M
throw in
throw in
M
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is this the team that LeCoach helps on Sunday? Way to go guys. Good Luck. Is he giving you a prize too for goals scored?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Le Coach mostly helps the girls on Sundays. The guys get help from John McLeod, CHS guys coach, Carraher (LHS Coach), and a few other coaches.

No matter where the help comes from, the girls and guys on Sundays are thankful for it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Le Coach has been on his back... very old Aussie rugby back pains have come back L3/L4.

Well done Lakewood lads and Head Coach Mike Carraher. Lw#8 email me the time and date so I can go and see the guys play in the playoffs.
I will take extra pain killers with me (USE YOU B@@DY LHS [Big Grin] )

Guys don't forget SUMTER SOCCER CLUB FALL 2003 TRYOUTS in May/June and the Camp in June 23-27 www.uscsumter.edu/~ssoccer

Hope to see all on Sunday at Patriot Hall.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
good job lakewood, way to come through when you needed to.

Make the region look good. By the way, who do you guys think you're playing in the 1st Round.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard